Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing Switch Gesture

Reaction score
It is very obvious that every inspire drone pilot is familiar with the raise/land gesture of the drone.. my question is...whenever am about to land, it doesn't automatically return quickly, i would have to wait for it to.

please can i use the raise switch while it haven't done that automatically it's self?
help needed please.

Yep switch goes up for up and down for down . 5 time up an down fast for travel

waow... meaning i could initiate the landing gesture even when it hasn't gotten to the landing/automated landing position?

agreed, but my question still haven't been answered.

My point was that I don't understand the question. Your erroneous use of the words "landing gesture" make no sense. I don't think ANYBODY understands your question, hence zero response. Maybe rephrase your question to better clarify your meaning.

D

I do not have an Inspire 1 any longer but if it has the auto landing gear mode it must be turned off in the app. Then it will no longer come up or down. Then the operator will have full control by moving the landing gear lever on the remote.

I do not have an Inspire 1 any longer but if it has the auto landing gear mode it must be turned off in the app. Then it will no longer come up or down. Then the operator will have full control by moving the landing gear lever on the remote.
My point was that I don't understand the question. Your erroneous use of the words "landing gesture" make no sense. I don't think ANYBODY understands your question, hence zero response. Maybe rephrase your question to better clarify your meaning.

D
i just want to know if i can control the landing gear manually while the drone is on flight...that's all.

...was what i wanted to be cleared about initially...

"if i could use the landing gear/switch while the drone is on flight.

i just want to know if i can control the landing gear manually while the drone is on flight...that's all.

Oh...that's easy. Why didn't you just say so in the first place? Yes, you can. Simply turn off "Automatic Landing Gear." I turned mine off years ago and never looked back. The reason being that the worm gears CAN wear out. So for flights that don't require raising the gear, the gear stays down.

2 easy steps:

* Go to "Basic Settings" then click on "Advanced Settings."

1582732591736.png

* Then simply turn off "Automatic Landing Gear."

1582732643015.png

With Automatic Landing Gear turned off, you will have full control to raise and lower the landing gear during flight.

Another pro tip: Don't raise the landing gear until you've reached altitude. This way, if something goes wrong and you have to land quickly, you won't have to wait for the landing gear to deploy.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Weist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop