Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Last video before I get the Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hello all, as we are nearing the delivery of the Inspire 1, I figured I would post my final video of footage shot with the Vision+. This is a summary of my first 12 months in the world of aerial imaging and I am hooked. In this short video, you will see many place across South East Asia.

Those who have seen the Inspire 1 trailer will recognise the music in my video ;-)

UPDATE: Cool, my video was chosen as one of the best amateur drone videos in the world in 2014. Thanks everyone for your positive reinforcements.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Last edited:
Great work buddy.
The Da Nang footage is incorrect though.

Really incredible video and great production pgaucher! Seeing the curves in the video makes me feel better about sending back my p2v+ and waiting for the inspire. I can't wait to see what you put together with the Inspire.

Would you mind sharing what software you used to put together the video?

Really incredible video and great production pgaucher! Seeing the curves in the video makes me feel better about sending back my p2v+ and waiting for the inspire. I can't wait to see what you put together with the Inspire.

Would you mind sharing what software you used to put together the video?
thanks for the feedback. I do all the editing in Final Cut Pro X. The music was edited on Apple's Garage Band on iPad believe it or not. Cheers.

Reactions: ctp
Thanks man but the footage is correct. Those shots were taken in the My Son area as well as Hoi An which are both UNESCO world heritage sites in the same region as Da Nang in Central Vietnam. Cheers.

That's much better clarification as Da Nang is a coastal city. HOI AN and MY SON are further inland.

Not being picky, I was born there that's all.

Very professional editing and great content.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry