Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

LEDs

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what module controls the LEDs on the inspire, each LED on each leg and the one on the rear....there are four wires running to each leg and one which runs around the battery box into the tail, where do they get there power from? I suspect and assume they run to somewhere on the battery box! I am getting the normal beep switching on the E1 but no lights, all ESCs and motors are new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as far as I know the LEDs on the arms are controlled by the ESCs. I saw an option to turn them off in the app somewhere a while ago.

The rear LED probably connects directly to the flight controller.

Does anyone have any idea what module controls the LEDs on the inspire, each LED on each leg and the one on the rear....there are four wires running to each leg and one which runs around the battery box into the tail, where do they get there power from? I suspect and assume they run to somewhere on the battery box! I am getting the normal beep switching on the E1 but no lights, all ESCs and motors are new

The cables that run to each leg are HT power (direct from the battery to supply the motors), antenna, and data from the flight controller (multi cable terminated in a plug).
The LED's on each leg are controlled by data signals from the esc's (via the FC) which is how they communicate various signals/state/error conditions.

So can we determine that if my inspire is not showing any signs of LED lighting that the reason could well be down to a faulty FC?

All ESCs are I would assume new along with just recently new purchased Motors

So can we determine that if my inspire is not showing any signs of LED lighting that the reason could well be down to a faulty FC?

You have done a stick calibration on your remote - yes?
If your calibration is out and the receiver/FC is not seeing full throw when CSC is initiated your motors will never start!

Yes done calibration but all running now turns out the MC was to blame, I replaced with a new one and everything fired up, thanks for all your help guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla