List of known issues - Sticky Thread

It only occurs when shooting RAW (DNG) mode. Which is why I assume it's something fixable via Firmware. By running the files through the free cleaner program it gets rid of the issue. A quick and painless process. It really isn't a big deal.... Just more of a nuisance.

I know you and others have referred to my problem but I haven't seen a solution yet and since this thread began there has been a firmware update. I have an Inspire 1 and have had it about a month. I also have a Phantom 2 and it's my 3rd one so I consider myself quite experienced in flying DJI products. Right after takeoff on my Inspire 1, I consistently experience a short loss (about 30 secs to 1 minute) loss of HPS signal. (The green light goes to a white or yellowish color). The Inspire then drifts on its own one way or the other fairly quickly.
I'm used to it happening and quickly steer it back to where I want it and keep it there until it re locks and the green light re appears. Then for the rest of the flight it remains green and locked on. It's quite unnerving and wonder what your advice is? I've updated the firmware to the latest, I always calibrate the compass as well as regularly calibrate the IMU. This has happened in a variety of locations, hundreds of miles apart. I'm just hoping someone might have a solution. Thanks!

Yes, this has been addressed and is fixed in the next release of firmware.
That firmware has now gone to public beta testing and will be released shortly.

Reactions: JER
how can i make my user go active in the official dji forum? i am registered and contqcted dji twice since but did not get any response... as i would like to participate on the beta but cant because from the forum it takes me back to my profile page...

I solved my issue. I logged out and back in... unfortunately I missed the deadline (sitting in europe) for the beta testing.. now I hope to still get a spot in the beta group.

no one told me to login again after registration...

Yes - you have already posted this HERE
I will ask the same question I asked over on that thread.
Since nobody is going to use the Inspire sitting on the floor (or if they do nobody will care what mode it is in)
What actually happens when you use your Inspire for the purpose it is intended? That would be flying.......
What behaviour does the aircraft exhibit whilst actually airborne which is the purpose of an aircraft?