Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for inspire pilots in the midlands (east) for tips and advice on flying

Reaction score
Hi All new inspire owner, looking to meet up with other pilots to exchange ideas and tips n tricks Im terrible at reading stuff and although I have read EVERY forum in here I prefer to learn from experienced pilots at these are always the best source of advice.

Many thanks

Hi All new inspire owner, looking to meet up with other pilots to exchange ideas and tips n tricks Im terrible at reading stuff and although I have read EVERY forum in here I prefer to learn from experienced pilots at these are always the best source of advice.

Many thanks
Where in the east midlands are you?

South of Leicester near magna park
Ahh OK..... I'm near Grantham Linc's. I am due to be in Leicester (Fleckney) in the next couple of weeks talking to a couple of guys re video production but I do not have a date yet.
I can give you a shout when I know I will be in your neck of the woods if you want.

Editor, I notice you are very much into and involved in editing I have played a little with FCPX one of my videos all filmed with go pro's can be seen here (Its amateur please forgive how raw it looks) but what benefits improvements could switching to resolve give me, I am looking to start a new business with drones and filming and am looking to train up on the editing side many thanks for your assistance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian