Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for the DJI M600Pro RTK system

Reaction score
Anyone pondering selling their old M600Pro RTK kit... not looking for the M600Pro, looking for the complete RTK kit for the M600Pr... Air & Ground components. These are older setups, no longer offered... maybe wasn’t very functional or simply low demand. Shoot me a PM if considering. I'm in Iowa, USA.

Last edited:
Anyone pondering selling their old M600Pro RTK kit... not looking for the M600Pro, looking for the complete RTK kit for the M600Pr... Air & Ground components. These are older setups, no longer offered... maybe wasn’t very functional or simply low demand. Shoot me a PM if considering.
Location???........

There is one for sale in the sUAS Commercial Mapping Pilots Facebook group right now.

Hey Thanks, I don’t do FB or Social Media so didn’t see it.
Do they have a desired Sale price?
Can you shoot me any type of contact?
Or feel free to give mine if you’d like.

You see my post on the M600Pro Thermal, looks impressive.
Another thing we could use our RoninMX with... need to get mine back out to continue on the other DSLR control project. You settle on the AirCommander?

There is one for sale in the sUAS Commercial Mapping Pilots Facebook group right now.
Hadn’t heard from him, so I tried the sUAS Commercial Mapping Pilots FB... requested twice to join to view more material and haven’t received any replies after week or so on each request.

If you notice it’s still posted, I’m receptive to know more.

Reactions: SanCap
Hadn’t heard from him, so I tried the sUAS Commercial Mapping Pilots FB... requested twice to join to view more material and haven’t received any replies after week or so on each request.

If you notice it’s still posted, I’m receptive to know more.
Just sent you an email regarding the DRTK unit. I had it listed on the Facebook page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail