Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking to buy an Inspire 1 GL658A Remote control...Found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey doods!

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for an Inspire 1 GL658A Remote Controller. I can pay via Paypal. Must be in good, working condition and hold a charge.

Regards,

Donnie

Hey doods!

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for an Inspire 1 GL658A Remote Controller. I can pay via Paypal. Must be in good, working condition and hold a charge.

Regards,

Donnie
Donnie, I have one and it is in perfect condition I used it as my 3rd controller. PM me

Last edited:
Would a C model work?
Yes and no. There are two C versions; Rev1 and Rev2. The former will work for my needs and the latter will not. And the real kicker is that these changes are internal. There are no markings on the outside to tell which revision you have. The way to tell is to try to roll back the firmware to v1.6. Rev1 can do this. Rev2 cannot. I need Rev1. So if you can get your controller to roll back to firmware v1.6, then yes, I would be interested.

In case you don't know how, here's how to roll back the firmware on your controller:

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
Hey doods!

Regards,

Donnie
Hey Donnie , i have 1 , but im up in Saskatchewan Canada bro. It charges and works fine . maybe text me i 306 699 7053 if interested.

The two C models and one B model all showing rollback ability.
Thats according to the device screen. I’ll connect to aircraft and confirm via the app.

Hey doods!

Regards,

Donnie
I have a 658 C on f/w 1.5.80 with an extended DBS antenna if interested.

Hey Donnie , i have 1 , but im up in Saskatchewan Canada bro. It charges and works fine . maybe text me i 306 699 7053 if interested.
Hey Jim. Thank you for the reply. I found one closer to my home. I really appreciate your effort. Thank you, sir.

Regards,

Donnie

I have a 658 C on f/w 1.5.80 with an extended DBS antenna if interested.
Thank you Skynet. I appreciate the information. I have found a controller closer to my home address and it is being shipped today. Again, thank you.

Regards,

Donnie

The two C models and one B model all showing rollback ability.
Thats according to the device screen. I’ll connect to aircraft and confirm via the app.
Hello Starz. Thank you for your effort. I have found a controller closer to my address and it is being shipped today. Again, thank you.

Regards,

Donnie

Thank you everybody for your replies. I have found a GL658A controller within a couple hundred miles of my address. It is being shipped today. Thank you!

D

Reactions: Starz
Thank you everybody for your replies. I have found a GL658A controller within a couple hundred miles of my address. It is being shipped today. Thank you!

D
Glad you found what you needed.
Everyone please edit your thread title ..Sold or Found..so I can close them. 👍

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member