Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Loss of Virginity

Reaction score
Maiden flight a huge success!!!
She's a beast!!
x1.jpg
57.5 MPH and that was in a short distance, not pushing her.
The Inspire 2 is power!
The sound it makes flying overhead at 57.5 mph is incredible.
Flew 20 minutes toting am X5S and not babying it.
Didn't shoot many pictures as I am just getting a feel of it.
But, here is an example:
x3.jpg
The inset is almost full resolution, while the rest of the picture had to be resampled considerably to make it post-able. Original image is 22.5" x 12.5" (16,000 x 9,000 pixels) 4.12 MB.
And that is a jpeg.

Overall, very happy with this bird!!

Reactions: Advexure
They are simply workhorses.

Nice sample image and high quality inset. What are they building there with so many small cross supports so close to each other?

Check out this top speed from our buddy @videosophy – 159.7 km/h = 99.23 mph :eek:

18838895_10207389489095716_674073826536376467_n.jpg

Enjoy the I2 and safe and happy flying! :cool:

Reactions: utcinema
99 mph!!
Gee, that's movin!!
Glad I went right to the X5S. I was going to get the X4S and even had it shipped. I sent it back, unopened, and upgraded to the X5S.
I had a flashback to my first Inspire. It came with the X3, which I tired of in about a week and moved on to the X5.
Going to shoot some RAW stills and play around with it. (No license keys yet.... $$$) The extra 4.8mp is very noticeable.
I like the improvements they made in the X5S. I just hope they learned from the past and fortified the yaw mount.

It is a storage locker building.
They are Building it like fort Knox!!

Reactions: Advexure
Yepp, good call jumping right in with the X5S.

X5 Yaw Arm was and still is one of the most sought after parts that we are consistently asked about. This many months in I'd say it's safe to say they must have fortified the X5S arms as things have been smooth and I can't recall seeing any X5S Yaw Arm requests so hopefully that's in the rearview mirror.

Ahh I see...at first I thought it was possibly a parking garage but thought no way those supports can support multiple floors of cement and was also wondering why so many supports so close.

Hope the I2/X5S continues to suit you well!

Does this lens fit? I tried one on the X5 and it was too wide. But, I see they made the X5S wider.
x4.jpg

Does this lens fit? I tried one on the X5 and it was too wide. But, I see they made the X5S wider.
View attachment 14452

Yes, the Panasonic Lumix 14-42mm is a great lens, very popular and fully compatible. Just be sure you are getting the power zoom option which is the one you've pictured.

Also recommend Balancing Ring (Part 3) – https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-zenmuse-x5s-balancing-ring-for-panasonic-14-42mm-part-3/ (This ring has been on a lengthy and heavy backorder for about 1-2 weeks now...unfortunately this one is not in stock)

That pano works great. Like he said get the one exactly in the picture

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa