Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost End Found / endangered architectural & cultural heritage

Reaction score
Website
www.urma.ro
I use the Inspire 1 for a project entitled Lost End Found, a partnership established between a group of musicians and architects, trying to raise awareness for the endangered architectural & cultural heritage.
Amazing tool, Inspire helped us capture beautiful aerial views of lost treasures of our heritage, and we're doing our best to improve our flying & editing skills every day, just because the possibilities of Inspire deserve & require a lot of practice.

Here are the first two examples, sort of tests for the project, as we were out of prop locks, extra baterries etc.
Meanwhile we managed to secure our gear and we're waiting for our quick lock props, so next projects will receive more consideration.

Greetings from Bucharest, smooth flying to everyone

Nicely shot. :)

Just wish it wasn't so highly compressed. :(

Thank you, now we're experimenting with the log mode, and the results are much better.
We're trying also some LUTs from Neumann Films, custom made for Inspire 1, really helpful for a nice editing.

As I said before, Inspire is really an amazing complex tool and it needs a lot of practice to get the best out of it. Also we are learning post production tricks every day, so our editing should improve in the future.
Never thought I will spend so much time with Final Cut or Lightroom, as a musician I used to spend most of the time in front of my computer using Logic, but guess it's never too late to learn something new :)

Very nice - like the tilt-shift / blur effect in the first video. Is that included in Final Cut Pro X?. I also think you did a good job with the moving tilt sequences - I'm still trying to master that myself. The spin around the 1:10 mark was a little too fast for my taste.

Very nice - like the tilt-shift / blur effect in the first video. Is that included in Final Cut Pro X?. I also think you did a good job with the moving tilt sequences - I'm still trying to master that myself. The spin around the 1:10 mark was a little too fast for my taste.

The tilt-shift/blur effect is standard in FCPX
Regarding, the moving tilt sequences and the spin around 1:10 mark, well, we work dual operator mode, and that requires very good teamwork for the pilot and camera op.
We're doing our best to improve our dance on the sky together everyday, that was our first test/flight together with the Inspire 1 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters