Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost My inspire 1 pro using litichi

Reaction score
Hi all
I used litichi waypoints mission with my inspire 1 pro 2/3days ago , it started off ok and at 1 minute 20 seconds I lost signal and haven't seen it since, I pressed the find my drone button and it only brought up the path to where I lost signal , Can anyone tell me when I lose signal useing a waypoint mission on litichi does the inspire continue on the mission or will it just hover or land or something else
Kind regards Ciaran

Hi all
I used litichi waypoints mission with my inspire 1 pro 2/3days ago , it started off ok and at 1 minute 20 seconds I lost signal and haven't seen it since, I pressed the find my drone button and it only brought up the path to where I lost signal , Can anyone tell me when I lose signal useing a waypoint mission on litichi does the inspire continue on the mission or will it just hover or land or something else
Kind regards Ciaran
Whatever you had it set to in Litchi.
Quote.....
  • Signal Lost Behavior for Manual Flying: This defines the behavior of the aircraft if signal is lost while flying manually, choose between "Hover", "Landing" or "Return To Home".
  • Smart Return to Home: Enables/disables the Smart Return-To-Home (RTH) feature. When it is enabled, aircraft will request to go home when remaining battery is only enough for completing the go-home action.
If you are flying waypoints then the mission is uploaded to the aircraft. Therefore, from memory it will continue the mission and then execute the end instruction. Then wait for your input.
Could you not see the aircraft at the time of disconnect?

Whatever you had it set to in Litchi.
Quote.....
  • Signal Lost Behavior for Manual Flying: This defines the behavior of the aircraft if signal is lost while flying manually, choose between "Hover", "Landing" or "Return To Home".
  • Smart Return to Home: Enables/disables the Smart Return-To-Home (RTH) feature. When it is enabled, aircraft will request to go home when remaining battery is only enough for completing the go-home action.
If you are flying waypoints then the mission is uploaded to the aircraft. Therefore, from memory it will continue the mission and then execute the end instruction. Then wait for your input.
Could you not see the aircraft at the time of disconnect?
I couldn't visually see it but I seen it on the app up till it disconnected then nothing at all

Exactly

Do you think it would continue on the waypoint mission it was a 11 min mission

Thus the reason for th bvlos rule. As already stated it will do whatever it was setup to do.

I don’t trust AI to fly my money generating machine, so if I can’t fly it manually, within my site well enough to know what direction it’s pointing, I simply won’t fly the mission.

Reactions: KuDah
I understand that but now the milk is spelt so i have to move on with the job of finding it

Maybe try and bring up the last photo taken and look at it carefully to see if you can pinpoint the location. This is happened to me in a very wooded area and I got lucky and was able to triggered the ESC to make beeping noise but of course I was I had a phantom 4 Pro I found it upside down in a pile leaves after looking at the picture over and over again. But of course I had to walk the entire mission in order to find the bird it took all over two hours to find it.

What was your Home defined as? Perhaps it tried to go there. If your home was set sometime before your mission, and you didn't have it reset its home when you turned it on and initialized it, it could have the old home stored and if you draw a few straight lines on a map from your point of loss and your mission way points to your defined Home, you'll have a good idea where to look.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

Thus the reason for th bvlos rule. As already stated it will do whatever it was setup to do.

I don’t trust AI to fly my money generating machine, so if I can’t fly it manually, within my site well enough to know what direction it’s pointing, I simply won’t fly the mission.

3200 photos my last mapping gig. MAN was my right pointer finger tired!!!.....<;^)

I use some smart modes. But always can see my quad. The software capabilities are there for bvlos, but have an issue in my mind with letting the software take over.

What was your Home defined as? Perhaps it tried to go there. If your home was set sometime before your mission, and you didn't have it reset its home when you turned it on and initialized it, it could have the old home stored and if you draw a few straight lines on a map from your point of loss and your mission way points to your defined Home, you'll have a good idea where to look.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck!
Home is always your lasr take off point.

A person should have a good understanding of the operating manual before attempting a BvLOS flight.

The Go4 app is simple, click on anything and everything until you can visualize all the settings.

Graduate from Go4 before venturing off to litchi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo