Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Low light settings for Osmo???

Reaction score
Recently got my Osmo, but my low light video is VERY grainy. Anyone have suggestions for settings? I've seen videos shot in low light and at night that look great. Suggests that there are settings that could cure my problem.

Recently got my Osmo, but my low light video is VERY grainy. Anyone have suggestions for settings? I've seen videos shot in low light and at night that look great. Suggests that there are settings that could cure my problem.

Looks like on this forum everyone gets really great low light video. If that's the case, I am returning my Osmo for exchange. Obviously I must have a defective unit. Under conditions the same as many I've seen in other Osmo video samples, my results are pure grain and blotchy color -- completely unusable video. Stills are fine, but video is really bad.

What are you settings? Anything with the ISO over 800 will be garbage.

Yeah, I've tried the OSMO in low light and the results are crap. Basically the same with the X3 for the inspire. They just don't have a big enough sensor to handle low light. There are plugins you can get to remove grain in post though, NeatVideo is one.

What good low light examples have you found?

Reactions: Kilrah
Definitely do not buy it for low light shots. As Moleyb says the sensor is just too small, like the I1 X3 and any GoPro. If you are buying the Osmo for low light you would want the X5 to go with it.

Reactions: Djalma Ribeiro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla