Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M200 Build dates?

Reaction score
Hi all, just about to take delivery of an unflown "demo" model M200, and reading the earlier history of GPS/Compass error, I was wondering how I can find out if mine "may" be effected with the issue before flying based on it's build date?

I know they have a site to find the Inspire build dates, and wonder if it can be used for the Matrice also, or does the Matrice have it's own site?

Any assistance much appreciated, with Thanks.

A.U.S.

Hi all, just about to take delivery of an unflown "demo" model M200, and reading the earlier history of GPS/Compass error, I was wondering how I can find out if mine "may" be effected with the issue before flying based on it's build date?

I know they have a site to find the Inspire build dates, and wonder if it can be used for the Matrice also, or does the Matrice have it's own site?

Any assistance much appreciated, with Thanks.

A.U.S.
Look at what firmware is loaded on it (if it's unflown then unlikely to be updated) and just compare to the release notes.
DJI will always load the most recent FW available at the time of manufacture.
Should give you an estimate as to approximate build date.

Look at what firmware is loaded on it (if it's unflown then unlikely to be updated) and just compare to the release notes.
DJI will always load the most recent FW available at the time of manufacture.
Should give you an estimate as to approximate build date.
Excellent idea, one I hadn't considered for some reason. Will put that down to my avoidance of "getting into the nitty gritty" of programs.
[tech dinosaur].

Now all I need to do is read the manual to find out how to do it lol ?

Thank You.
A.U.S.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla