Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M210 Dual Gimbal - 3 screws & washers - Any Source

Reaction score
With my M210 (2 yrs ago), I got the Single, Top Side & GPS and Dual mount gimbal.

Until recently had no need to mount up the Dual Gimbal. I examined it back when purchased, just hadn't mounted it.

In getting ready to mount, I notice it requires 3 small screws & flexible washers. Unless they are in a spot I haven't looked yet, I don't think I have those little screws & washers. I didn't see a little fastener bag with the Dual Gimbal.

1) Does any one have a part number that I could order for the 3 screws & washers? I did find a M210 fasteners kit, but it doesn't look like it has these specific screws & washers.

2) Any one know the size, that I could use standard small fasteners.

Looking at the dual bottom mount on the one I have and I can’t see what you’re describing.
Picture of the mount you have?

Interesting, and how does yours mount?
In preparing to install, I viewed several youtubes, including a DJI video... they all show basically the same. To mount the dual onto the M210 after removing the single... the three mount points take a screw and some flexible washer.

LOL! Me, I'm not certain since I haven't had mine mounted yet... so how do you remove the dual mount portion from the main mount that also will mount the single?

I watched probably the same video that you did and figured out which three screws you’re looking for. I don’t have my tool kit to remove one of the screws to verify the size. I can check that tomorrow. I’m thinking the washers are shoulder style and may be hard to come by because of their dimensional requirements.

Super, Thanks!
Do the washers appear plastics or rubber?
Was wondering if I could sand down some a bit larger.

I have also tried reaching out to DJI by creating a service ticket. Asking if the could either provide the missing fasteners or provide a Part # that I could order.

I wouldn’t think it’d be an impossible part kit to get, these have the possibility to get lost when a swap is performed.

Sorry for the delay. I removed the rear center screw and here’s what you are dealing with. The screw you may be able to find, but this shoulder washer will be the stumbling block. I’ll get some dimensions on the screw later. Don’t have my calipers here.4EA2DAC2-E74D-449B-81E1-18E6D59E03BC.jpeg6DA4D074-D988-4FEE-AFE1-B8606450A35A.jpeg

Reactions: dougcjohn
Sorry for the delay. I removed the rear center screw and here’s what you are dealing with. The screw you may be able to find, but this shoulder washer will be the stumbling block. I’ll get some dimensions on the screw later. Don’t have my calipers here.View attachment 30172View attachment 30173
That screw looks like a standard DJI flat head screw... I have several sm bags of various lengths, so I probably have the screw covered.

I’d agree, the shouldered & recessed washer indicates the need to obtain correct washer if possible.

Thanks for the Photos!

Zoom on the screw. Seems to have a shoulder there also.
Overall length is 7.56mm +/-
Thread diameter 2.90, so probably a 3mm.(confirmed)
Thread length 5mm +/-
.5 thread pitch
Screw shoulder 1.30mm +/-
Screw head thickness 1.15 +/-
Hex head style screw 2mm

Zoom on the screw. Seems to have a shoulder there also.
Overall length is 7.56mm +/-
Thread diameter 2.90, so probably a 3mm.(confirmed)
Thread length 5mm +/-
.5 thread pitch
Screw shoulder 1.30mm +/-
Screw head thickness 1.15 +/-
Hex head style screw 2mm
Outstanding... Thank you!
Correct, the small DJI screws I have spare for M600, RoninMX or various.. all have the flat head with shoulder.
I'll compare the measurements.

That washer kept bugging me... I was sure I recalled seeing a little bag with that type of washer in it... then I remembered I tossed it in the Upper GPS Mount box... opened it up and found.

Thanks for the pic, that did a little recall on the 'ole grey matter!

I've screwed them into their respective holes on the mount for storage.

Evidently these little parts are hard to come by.
20201226_214834.jpg

Reactions: Starz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips