Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Main controller set-up

Reaction score
Hey all I just replaced my I2 Main controller due to what I believe to be an IMU issue that caused a crash (it wouldn't respond to left stick on decent).
-I'm wondering if any of you are professionals that replace these things regularly and what the steps are for initial set-up of a new Main Controller.
-My local DJI techs are not responding.
-What I'm getting is my gimbal doesn't work (it worked on the old main controller) - my onboard camera is going crazy - it won't link to remote.

Id appreciate your experience, thank you!

Hey all I just replaced my I2 Main controller due to what I believe to be an IMU issue that caused a crash (it wouldn't respond to left stick on decent).
-I'm wondering if any of you are professionals that replace these things regularly and what the steps are for initial set-up of a new Main Controller.
-My local DJI techs are not responding.
-What I'm getting is my gimbal doesn't work (it worked on the old main controller) - my onboard camera is going crazy - it won't link to remote.

Id appreciate your experience, thank you!
Does it have the correct firmware version?

D

Hey D i am not able to get it to link to the remote, it's asking for a frequency?

I've tried linking it with no joy. I see a spot on the link page i could enter a code input? The issue right now is getting it to link to my remote.

Could i bypass the remote and go in via usb port on the side of the main controller to find the version?

Are there any known set up instructions other than being a DJI tech that i can access, I've gotten this far, but feel i need a manual to continue!

Thanks sofar!

Hey D i am not able to get it to link to the remote, it's asking for a frequency?
It's at that point you should press the link button on the Inspire. At least that's how it's done on the Inspire 1.

I've tried linking it with no joy. I see a spot on the link page i could enter a code input?
If I recall, you only need to enter a code when pairing a second slave remote. When linking a Master controller, you don't have to enter a code. You are SHOWN the code and password for the controller you're trying to link.

The issue right now is getting it to link to my remote.
At this point I'm not sure you're doing the procedure correctly. Once we eliminate user error as the problem, then we can move on to troubleshooting.

You should make a video of your bind procedure and post it. I find video often flushes out anomalies that neither party thought to ask or answer.

Could i bypass the remote and go in via usb port on the side of the main controller to find the version?
I don't believe so. I have an Inspire 1. I don't know if the Inspire 2 has the same limitations.

Are there any known set up instructions other than being a DJI tech that i can access, I've gotten this far, but feel i need a manual to continue!
This is for the Inspire 1.

Thanks sofar!
YouTube is your best friend. You can probably find much better answers there than here.

Good luck.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg