Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maize harvest + unstable hover

Reaction score
I met some funny farmers this afternoon & managed a few shots before the batteries died.
Not a fan of these shorter flying times but the footage is looking better than the phantom that's for sure.
Mixture of Auto & Aperture & fully Manual. 4k 24 fps. Normal colour mode. Little bit of colour correction in final cut x & 1.5 sharpening added.

However what's going on here:

This was hovering in 3.5mph. Are there some settings I should change? Or is this normal with an inspire due to it's larger size? Cheers

Last edited:
Met some farmers this afternoon & managed a few shots before the batteries died.
Not a fan of these shorter flying times but the footage is looking better than the phantom that's for sure.
Mixture of Auto & Aperture & fully Manual.

However what's going on here:

This was hovering in 3.5mph. Are there some settings I should change? Or is this normal with an inspire due to it's larger size? Cheers

What are your sensitivity settings?

Attached is a screen shot of my settings. Gains are all at factory default: 100

I'm still working with these as I have only 5 flights so far, but they seem pretty close.View attachment 4102

Cheers seems much better with those settings but last night I had a lot of video drop outs while in the middle of nowhere. No interference in the video signal menu so brought the bird down & will investigate a little more today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions