Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 200 (M200)

Good info. Makes sense that they would test it on a smaller portion of the population before rolling it out more.

@Advexure What is your take on enterprises utilizing DJI's enterprise software (GS Pro/Pilot/FlightHub)? Looks like DJI is making a big push. Their software looks great but has so many bugs typically - I wonder if they will have the ability to really attack the high-end market software-wise.

Seems that they are really trying to push in the necessary R&D and further investment in enterprise software to improve usability and reliability. M200 and the additional software features announced are a great push to this next generation on enterprise innovation for DJI. Based on what we're seeing from how DJI is handling the release of the M200 along with their training and information seminars I would say they are committed to really seeing what kind of moves they can make in this environment. Good to see.

Reactions: kevinm and EDDSkitz
There is definitely some uncertainty across different areas of DJI on TB55 compatibility with the Inspire 2. Misinformation was provided out of DJI and according to our latest communication there will not be prop clearance with the TB55s for compatibility with the Inspire 2. On behalf of Advexure and DJI we apologize for this misinformation.

Seems that they are really trying to push in the necessary R&D and further investment in enterprise software to improve usability and reliability. M200 and the additional software features announced are a great push to this next generation on enterprise innovation for DJI. Based on what we're seeing from how DJI is handling the release of the M200 along with their training and information seminars I would say they are committed to really seeing what kind of moves they can make in this environment. Good to see.

I think that is great for everyone in the market. I'm very excited to see what DJI can do on the enterprise side and also what other companies will do in response. Cool times to be flying drones!

Reactions: Advexure
Full upward compatibility = no $ for DJI

You're right on that one. It's also worth mentioning that early indications from DJI must be taken with an ever so small grain of salt. :) The release of the M200 has definitely raised the XT compatibility question with the I2 to another level but DJI has been saying from the early days of the I2 that there is no intention for the I2 to be compatible with the XT.

You're right on that one. It's also worth mentioning that early indications from DJI must be taken with an ever so small grain of salt. :) The release of the M200 has definitely raised the XT compatibility question with the I2 to another level but DJI has been saying from the early days of the I2 that there is no intention for the I2 to be compatible with the XT.
Would that mean they are never planning on bringing that to the platform?

Anyone wanna buy a mint I2?

You are kidding....The XT won't integrate with the new I2?
Glad I didn't rush out to buy one.

This just means a newer, better, faster, and of course MORE EXPENSIVE camera is coming....
[emoji19]
The Chinese are a lot of things, but not stupid. Imagine if every time you bought a new PC your web camera, external drive, backup UPS , every thumb drive, SD card reader, and every other peripheral became outdated? Great little scam.

The Chinese are a lot of things, but not stupid. Imagine if every time you bought a new PC your web camera, external drive, backup UPS , every thumb drive, SD card reader, and every other peripheral became outdated? Great little scam.
Sounds like the 90's

Pricing for the M-210 is $8999 and comes with the Large CrystalSky monitor.

The lenses on the X5's aren't waterproof or resistant so not for use in rain / mist. The X4S, X3, Z30 and MT cameras are resistant so could be used according to DJI on the M200 series in light rain / mist conditions.

Why wouldn't someone purchase the M200 series over the Inspire 2? Looks like it can do everything and more than the Inspire. On disadvantage is landing gear doesn't go up? I guess we don't know what storage capacity it has?

Maybe the cost?
Just received a price back from a dealer here in New Zealand, stating the M200 with cost $10199 (NZD)
The inspire 2 is close to half that.

DJI has been saying from the early days of the I2 that there is no intention for the I2 to be compatible with the XT
To be fair to DJI, the I2 was marketed as a film makers dream and not an industrial workhorse. I too am annoyed as I can't take my expensive X5 from the I1 to I2, but if they made one aircraft that could carry everything how would they make all that profit :eek:

What about other payload options? I mean Liar, searchlight, package drop, 2 way audio communication, etc... And 4g network option like i2?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop