Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 600 Pro SDI cable bracket mount?

Reaction score
Website
goldenskybirds.com
Hello,

Does anyone knows how this bracket is used? When buying this cable I thought it will hang somehow with this bracket on the remote to avoid tearing off the SDI port but I can't figure out how to use that bracket in convient way. Everything I tried looks sily to me o_O

I'll really appreciate if someone post a picture of how it's mounted.

20200208_015041.jpg20200208_015059.jpg20200208_015139.jpg

Thanks!

Here is how I attach this holder to the remote, actually this is the only way I can attach it as I'm using secraft transmitter holder and can fit this bracket only on the side as it is in the attached photo below.

What worries me is that after a few uses the cable will become damaged first by squashing it as for a tight hold of the bracked to the remote the pressure also transfers on the cable. And second the insulation will become teared or sliced because of the edges of this holder and the way the cable goes in to it.

If that is the way this holder is used then I guess will have to forget it and find another way to hold that cable safe, I guess some photo or video equipment bracket that could be much easier to install and will not squash the cable :rolleyes:

20200210_224429.jpg

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko