Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maybe I'm stupid...but

Reaction score
I got my Inspire today, have had Vision+'s since January. Using iPhone 5S for screen right now, as my 2-3 year old iPad doesn't cut it with the video feed. Flew it after updating everything/ charging batteries, and I am absolutely amazed at the software, stability, video quality, etc...

My Question: the left wheel controls my Gimbal up/ and down perfectly. Set it up at 70% for wheel speed.

However, I was hoping that I can hover in GPD mode, then use the right wheel to do 360 degree pans with the Gimbal, but can't seem to find the setting to do that? I have also tried to set up the back buttons on the controller, and that isn't budging either?

Has anyone set up the right wheel to control the 360 degree rotation instead of changing the camera, which is what it does in the standard setting.

Thanks

I got my Inspire today, have had Vision+'s since January. Using iPhone 5S for screen right now, as my 2-3 year old iPad doesn't cut it with the video feed. Flew it after updating everything/ charging batteries, and I am absolutely amazed at the software, stability, video quality, etc...

My Question: the left wheel controls my Gimbal up/ and down perfectly. Set it up at 70% for wheel speed.

However, I was hoping that I can hover in GPD mode, then use the right wheel to do 360 degree pans with the Gimbal, but can't seem to find the setting to do that? I have also tried to set up the back buttons on the controller, and that isn't budging either?

Has anyone set up the right wheel to control the 360 degree rotation instead of changing the camera, which is what it does in the standard setting.

Thanks
I pan typically by pressing and holding on the screen and pan and tilt in every direction. You can assign the C1 and C2 buttons Under RC control settings to switch between pan and tilt using the wheel as well

Last edited:
Reactions: diverreb
hmmm... Tried that; no luck getting the C1 and C2 buttons to do anything even though I assigned them. I assume I can just hover and then spin the Gimbal/ cam 360 degrees, correct?

The option under the C1 or C2 is Gimbal Pitch/Yaw. I have C-1 set to reset gimbal yaw and C2 to Gimbal Pitch/Yaw. When you push the C2 button it turns the Pitch Wheel to Panning mode. Hit it again and it's back to Pitch. You get to it by having the remote on, and hitting the RC symbol on the top of the screen. If I recall I didn't see that option when I first looked. Switched it to Slave mode then back to master and it was there... Not sure if it was there before and I didn't see it, or switching back and forth added it. But it works well.

I set mine up just like described above, and then i cycled the transmitter and the i1 and it worked like a champ!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare