Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mini 2 recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I was in Del Mar at the dog beach when my mini 2 crashed into the bluff. The area is not accessable to walk down and recover the drone but it is visible and just lying on the bluff. Does any do a recovery with like a grappling hook that can just fly over and pluck it off the bluff for me? If so please call me at 6195342602. Much appreciation. John

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
So I was in Del Mar at the dog beach when my mini 2 crashed into the bluff. The area is not accessable to walk down and recover the drone but it is visible and just lying on the bluff. Does any do a recovery with like a grappling hook that can just fly over and pluck it off the bluff for me? If so please call me at 6195342602. Much appreciation. John
I’ve seen people use a coat hanger on the end of a rope that grabs a leg or something that is available to hook onto. Look on YouTube for the video because that’s where I saw it.

I’ve seen people use a coat hanger on the end of a rope that grabs a leg or something that is available to hook onto. Look on YouTube for the video because that’s where I saw it.
Rooftop Drone Rescue - Phantom 4 Pro Saves the Day

One post from the OP. Never returned since setting up account and posting.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962