Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mini Hdmi to Hdmi cable hookup on Inspire Transmitter

Reaction score
Website
rtrudeauphotography.zenfolio.com
IMG_6615.JPG I am using a Mini Ipad on the Inspire transmitter and wanting to use my Ipad Air as a secondary monitor using a mini HDMI to HDMI cable

Having a difficult time getting my transmitter mini HDMI output to see my Ipad Air to be used as a secondary monitor.

I have viewed the Inspire1 on my TV thru my HDMI hookup outputs and it works fine on the TV…

Anyone know what I am doing wrong as my Ipad Air will not see the transmitter HDMI mini imput.?

Hopes this makes sense to those of you that are reading this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
is the ipad even capable of being used as a monitor from an outside source? And if so from what source and what reason would it be designed to do so? its probably only capable of outputting video, not receiving it and it also probably only works with an apple tv box, apple isnt known for their functionality or compatibility.

Wrong direction. That adapter does not support HDMI input on the device, only output.

"The Apple Lightning digital AV adapter works with your iPad or iPhone to produce a clear video feed from your device to a TV or computer."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters