Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Minimum altitude for return to home

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I posted this question in another ongoing thread but haven't had any luck getting an answer yet. It's a very simple question but yet has me completely puzzled. Anyway here is my question : Upon setting my return to home failsafe altitude the pilot app crashes every time. I don't know if this is causing the issue or non related, but Its making it tough to actually set a rth altitude and have it stay when I re open the settings. I'm getting the warning that my minimum altitude is set to 0.0ft when I try to set my home location to where the aircraft is prior to take off. It doesn't prompt me with this warning when I choose to set the home location to the transmitter. What am I missing here, and what does get 0.0 minimum altitude mean? Does this mean the inspire will land itself in the rth? And this is represented by the 0.0? I've heard people talk about setting that to like 4 feet so it will stop and hover. Any help appreciated :) Screenshot_2015-02-11-19-28-58.png

I'm not an expert. But these are some of the questions that experts might ask to help you:
iOS or Android? Which version of app? Have you updated firmware on controller? What device are you using? What OS version of that device?

I'm not an expert. But these are some of the questions that experts might ask to help you:
iOS or Android? Which version of app? Have you updated firmware on controller? What device are you using? What OS version of that device?
He is running a android because of the no sd card warning and the screen ratio. can you try a iPad? I notice that it is more stable

Hey guys, I'm running 4.4.2 on my note 10.1 2014 edition. I've heard the opposite about which platform is more stable. Also I re created this event when the chopper was disconnected. I'm not sure what version of the dji app I'm running. I just downloaded all the new updates so it should be the latest version of everything. I'm more curious what the 0.0ft means? Thanks...
edit: I was running 1.0.4 version of the flight app, but just updated to 1.0.5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD