Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Minor Bug in 1.02 iOS

Reaction score
Just a little bug in iOS 1.02 to report...

When selecting MOV or MP4 for recording video... If you select MP4, close the window, and then open it, the selection will appear to have reset to MOV. This is NOT the case. You will be recording in MP4. The radio button is indicating MOV when it shouldn't. Just a heads up for our friends at DJI.

When selecting MOV or MP4 for recording video... If you select MP4, close the window, and then open it, the selection will appear to have reset to MOV. This is NOT the case. You will be recording in MP4. The radio button is indicating MOV when it shouldn't. Just a heads up for our friends at DJI.

I noticed this morning it appeared to be re-setting itself in MOV. Very strange huh?

Thanks for the heads up.

I noticed the same trying to switch to MOV, although as it reset itself it also had a flicker BLUE screen. The first reset didn't take but after trying again the following files are MOV's. Thanks for the heads up - thought for a second I did something wrong.

Even though my video selection is set to PAL I only get NTSC framerates when connected to the camera. However, when disconnected the framerates are PAL. Very painful to have to shoot in NTSC since all my other footage is PAL. Anybody else have this problem? Any news on an app update?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry