Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

More negative news on Drones on CNN

I just watched that today , not good for our hobby , but I do belive it will pass just seems to be the thing to talk about now.

Unless of course there is a collision....then all hell will break loose.
Fly safe. Don't be stupid.

Let's pray that never happens , makes you realize as with anything else they're wreckless irresponsible people that ruin it for everyone.

If it doesnt happen from itself then one day CIA will make it happen so they can pass new laws to get the private drones away. Depending on how many people have the money to afford the more expensive drones. Or they will just apply a new expensive tax that not everyone can afford. The problem will arise when everyone has a drone instead of a compact camera.

Quite silly that in the US they get all up in arms about idiots with drones, but not the millions of idiots there with guns.

Reactions: Taylor Magyar
Expect more enforcement of no fly zones. Eventually leading to every UAV (large or small) having built in Altitude and Range limits. Because some idiot has to buzz planes landing at JFK for kicks.
They can't even post or use the footage or they'll get busted (wishful thinking on my part).

Every single day in the United States an innocent person is killed by a Police car on a high speed chase. (that is 1 every flippin day).
How many drone deaths so far?

Just a matter of time before a med flight or Cessna is shot down and the defense will be "I thought it was a drone".

Sadly, courts will be packed with jurors who will sympathize and they'll walk free. Open season on the skies!

Good job CNN. You can rush to cover the shoot down of manned aircraft feigning outrage at the phenomena you created.

I think we've finally entered the era of news media creating outrage to provoke idiots to action to create more news to cover....

I pray those of you who think it is inevitable that a drone and plane will collide, are wrong, although I fear you may be right. What I think will happen first is some idiot who gets "new drone" and it has fly-by-wire, will be in follow mode and crash the thing into high power lines and plunge some town into a total blackout, Then people will be calling for us not to fly anywhere around wires...which is everywhere in this country!

Reactions: Scotflieger
Hello Folks ¡

It is hard to believe that a small drone possible knock down a plane.
often arriving with little birds embedded in the plane, but the airlines do not say.
some pilots say the issue drone is exaggerating.
I read a few days ago.
people are nervous about the drones.
It is a hot topic.
He makes news with audience.
a pilot with common sense should not worry, but always exist crazy people on the road and in the air.
It's just that.

everything that can accommodate a single plane in bad weather
the pictures say it all
https://www.google.es/search?q=avio...ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI9vmni97CxwIVx70aCh3ZzwW6

Enjoy
i-one ¡

Last edited:
Hello Folks ¡

It is hard to believe that a small drone possible knock down a plane.
often arriving with little birds embedded in the plane, but the airlines do not say.
some pilots say the issue drone is exaggerating.
I read a few days ago.
people are nervous about the drones.
It is a hot topic.
He makes news with audience.
a pilot with common sense should not worry, but always exist crazy people on the road and in the air.
It's just that.

everything that can accommodate a single plane in bad weather
the pictures say it all
https://www.google.es/search?q=avio...ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI9vmni97CxwIVx70aCh3ZzwW6

Enjoy
i-one ¡

Cnn is a cia opp. It is a complete brainwash, It is a hot topic because it is a build up to false flags, to eventually control or eliminate the free use of flying cameras.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84