Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Motor overload. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety

Like I said I'm seriously wondering if this "UPDATE" was planned for selling more I2's lol

Marketing! Not sure if anyone has noticed, the speed has indeed been reduced. No matter the settings. No more updates for this guy! Should be illegal for "ANY" mandatory updates when they tinker with other settings that have absolute degrading to the product.. Was seriously considering the I2, but this path is very similar to the automobile industry[emoji34]

Skyward Imaging, it's definitely a marketing strategy[emoji106]

I have starting seeing this warning. It is not related to the gimbal motor.
The message reads:
"Motor Overloaded. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety."

I am not flying any differently than I have been in the past. Has anyone any idea if this is normal?

My settings are the defaults:
Throttle up: 0.40
Rudder Right: 0.40
Foward/Right: 0.40
Attitude: 100
Brake: 100
Yaw end point: 150
Pitch gain: 100
Roll gain: 100
Yaw gain: 100
Vertical: 100

Versions:
App: 3.1.0
Aircraft: 1.9.1.30
Remote controller: 1.7.60
Camera: 1.8.1.00

thanks for your help.

Richard

I have starting seeing this warning. It is not related to the gimbal motor.
The message reads:
"Motor Overloaded. Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety."

I am not flying any differently than I have been in the past. Has anyone any idea if this is normal?

My settings are the defaults:
Throttle up: 0.40
Rudder Right: 0.40
Foward/Right: 0.40
Attitude: 100
Brake: 100
Yaw end point: 150
Pitch gain: 100
Roll gain: 100
Yaw gain: 100
Vertical: 100

Versions:
App: 3.1.0
Aircraft: 1.9.1.30
Remote controller: 1.7.60
Camera: 1.8.1.00

thanks for your help.

Richard
Found the same thing. Happens with all my batteries if slightly off of full (4 days in the case since full charge). All batteries look fine in the app. All cells good and 59% charged. Am recharging them to test tomorrow. I didn't recharge them for today's exercise as I was only testing some video settings.

Reactions: Mixchief
So I sent my Inspire to DJI for this..... I am waiting for the return, but so far they have replaced 2 motors and 2 ESCs. Hope all the issues are fixed I should get it back sometime next week.

Please note that the motors and ESCs were all operating when sent in I like all on this thread was sick of the error message.

I just started receiving the same message. First flight of the year. I'm flying over water, so I really hope RTH works...

I just got the same error message today. I flew in a 15 mph cross wind and the error appears. I flew with the wind and it stopped. Flew across the wind, and it came back. I’m also using firmware version 1.10 and my app is 3.1.10. Doesn’t happen when using Litchi. Convinced its winds around 15 mph.

I wouldn’t put it past DJI to do this on purpose like one of the other guys mentioned to sell you a new product. I’m going strictly to litchi. I like it better. No hassles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez