Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Multiple error message during bench testing

Reaction score
I2 w/ X5S installed
During bench testing and / or Go 4 preference setups of more than just a few minutes (5-15), I get a warning that there is an Air Encoder Error 0X100000 then the device shows disconnected. On reboot of the device, AC and TX/RX, I get multiple error messages including Air Encoder, Front Sensor, Bottom Sensor and Side Sensors.
This has happened with both IOS and android devices.
Up til today I simply reset the factory settings and was able to make all the warnings go away. So far this has never happened in flight.
Today I realized how hot the electronics under the front hood were and so I just let the Inspire 2 sit for 10 minutes turned off. I then rebooted everything and all warnings disappeared. Device and TX/RX function normally.
I get no Overheating warnings, just the ones above.
Fans appear to be functioning (I can hear them).
Any and all suggestions or comments are welcomed.

Does this only happen during bench testing, or does it happen in the air too? If only when bench testing and you always use the same place, it might be worth moving to a different room just in case it is caused by some kind of electrical or magnetic interference.

Mark

Thanks for the reply
Happens only in static test situations when powered up for at least 5-7 minutes. Happened in 3 different locations with minimal WiFi interference.
Never happened in flight. Knock wood.

Thanks for the reply
Happens only in static test situations when powered up for at least 5-7 minutes. Happened in 3 different locations with minimal WiFi interference.
Never happened in flight. Knock wood.

That's a weird one, air encoder errors are common when no camera is detected, but you seem to have various errors. Some of your errors are often fixed by re-calibration of the IMU and compasses, shooting in the dark but might be worth a try?

Mark

In this case, all I needed to do to clear the errors was let it cool down a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stijn_vandenbussche@hotma