My Crash - A Cautionary Tale

I sent my i1 in for a check as it was looking like one mother was running out of sync with the other three the rear left matter dropping down when flying sent data to dji two hours later got told to sen machine in from me posting to receiving back was two weeks can't fault them on turnaround.still don't know the problem waiting to hear

Hope the new repair facility makes a difference ... sounds positive. My I1 crashed and I have tried to contact DJI since 7/16. Emails and phone calls ... probably called the 1-818 number 25 times as I was finally told to do just today. The response is "We are having high call volume, please call later" and then today 7/22 busy/dial tone. Not even ... please leave your number and we will return your call ... or what ever. Understand the challenge of moving but important to have your line of communication operational. I learned in the computer industry that technical support is probably 90% communications and 10% tech. Keeping positive that I will get a productive response soon.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hang in there Buck!!
It is what it is ...

I called last Tuesday about 20 times- sometimes I got a busy signal, sometimes I was told to call back during normal business hours (though it was), and sometimes I held for 15 minutes before being told to call back.

Finally I reached someone. Got an RMA and shipped out on Wednesday. It was signed for on Friday, and I got my DJI check in notice today. Compared to prior queues, doesn't seem too bad. Hopefully the new facility will be impactful to repair times.

Keep calling and be persistent. That bird is worth it.

Reactions: turbodronepilot