Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My inspire 1 won’t stay up or hover.

Reaction score
I just bought this inspire 1 with x5 and It'll take off just fine. The gear goes up, but if I let off the throttle it’ll just come right back down. So once whilst it was coming down I went FULL throttle up and it did nothing but land anyway.
Can anyone help or have heard of this?

Why do you need good weather to calibrate? Calibrating IMU should be done indoors anyway, calibrating controller can be done indoors, even the compass might be able to be done indoors (depending on how much metal you have in your house), if not, you only have to be outdoors for a minute to perform.

I would not calibrate the compass indoors. Best done far away from metal bits...like a park or field.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: steve96205
I agree with Donnie, try all of the above, it almost sounds like a bad battery or somehow stuck in RTH. Let us know how you make out.

i know it sounds dumb, but have you made sure its not landing due to low battery ? the rear light isnt flashing red?

Do you have other batteries you can try. I have had this happen with a bad battery that was not showing a red light. Also I would check what percentage of battery you have set left for the drone to land automatic. Hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez