My top speed.

I need a moment to wrap my head around that.

I'd say "interesting" but you might take it the wrong way.

84 in the UK? No way!
Don't tell Mark...

Reactions: The Editor
Air density and thermals in the air will play a little role in the speed also. Only real true way to get accurate speed is in an enclosed area that isn’t affected by the elements.

I'd say "interesting" but you might take it the wrong way.

84 in the UK? No way!
Don't tell Mark...

Only 84mph because the prevailing wind was probably helping it along by a good 25mph....

Not the sort of thing to try unless you are in a large, open, unpopulated area. I was at a local UK race track at the time filming for a US TV programme that wanted tracking shots of the cars along the main straight. It didn’t help much as the cars were hitting topping 135mph by the end of the straight! Great fun all the same [emoji3]

Reactions: slim.slamma
If they want you to keep up tell them to buy you a helicopter. Lol.

How is speed calculated in the AC, unless speed is gathered from the GPS data I wonder how accurate it is, reminds me of my days with personal watercraft, where speed is gathered by a little wheel that turns with the flow of water and some riders swore they were doing 90mph, because the speedo said so, yet anther the gun they were doing 50-55 LOL. Even those of us with GPS units were having errors introduces just by the nature of porpoising which completely screwed up the reading.Get a radar gun, then get accurate speeds.

Nice. I have those CF Xoar props on my bird, and it hit 68.4 mph on my fastest flight with a slight wind.. actually the top speed is one of my favorite things about the Inspire, and the Xoar props sure help out