Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NAB 2015

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So today is the start of NAB 2015; I am very jealous of some of my old colleagues who are there and have asked them to bring back any info with them, that's if they make it out of Vegas haha!!

So has anyone else seen or heard anything exciting from DJI? I'm hoping for a price drop on the Inspire 1 so an holding off buying one...

I was there today but I was on a mission at the time. I will be flying in the cage the rest of this week.

Reactions: lclark88
Where is the inspire handheld gimbal? I thought for sure it would be announced at this event. Is there still a chance or with it being the second day it's unlikely to happen?

Where is the inspire handheld gimbal? I thought for sure it would be announced at this event. Is there still a chance or with it being the second day it's unlikely to happen?
Handheld gimbal was announced a long time ago. I am not sure why people are looking for a second announcement. If you are just looking for the date it will be released that is more of an email blast than an announcement at a tech show. We are all waiting.

Handheld gimbal was announced a long time ago. I am not sure why people are looking for a second announcement. If you are just looking for the date it will be released that is more of an email blast than an announcement at a tech show. We are all waiting.
I'm not sure I can fully agree with you there. Prices and release dates (both unknown for the handheld gimbal) are quite often revealed at tech shows; from CES to E3 to Apple's own shows, and everything in between.

Reactions: flydogs and Joola

The announcement of its availability is what he meant. Nobody cares about just another "announcement".

Edited for language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: flydogs
For the sake of not arguing Ill just say think as you may but they will do what makes sense to them. They will email when it is availible. That's your short answer.

Replacing a letter in a swear word does not make it any better. If you should not say it out loud in public, you should not say it here. If you do not understand why that is the case then kindly just do not post.

Reactions: InspiredOne
I was at NAB last week and talked to a few of the people at the DJI booth. I was told they didn't bring a prototype to NAB becaus the Phantoms were the star of the show. When I asked about a release date he kind of just laughed and said he had no idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa