Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ND100 inspire1 Neutral Density Filter & Zoom Lens-Night Vision Modifications By RageCams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reactions: kingkong
RageCams can mod your inspire1 camera for zoom or night vision & interchangeable lenses. We also offer inspire1 high grade nd100 filters, the best money can buy:
nd100 filter
http://ragecams.com/shop/nd100-glass-optics-neutral-density-filterhood-inspir-p-817.html
Modification service
http://ragecams.com/shop/inspire-54mm-conversion-flat-lens-night-vision-p-797.html
contact [email protected] for more info.

Can you post some videos or pics of night vision mod?

Dennis, get lost. You are a joke! I will always have a negative towards you and your company. You ruined my camera.

You get lost, you sent us a defective camera to begin with and tried to blame it on us. i even ate it and still bought you a new camera if you dont remember!! Your a joke & a scammer, not us!!
Go ahead and bash us, you are dishonest & a cheat!!

You get lost, you sent us a defective camera to begin with and tried to blame it on us. i even ate it and still bought you a new camera if you dont remember!! Your a joke & a scammer, not us!!
Go ahead and bash us, you are dishonest & a cheat!!
I'll bet more people say you're dishonest :) YOU LIE LIKE A THIEF

I'll bet more people say you're dishonest :) YOU LIE LIKE A THIEF
wow you are a piece of work. a dishonest thief would not buy you a new camera, did you forget i did that for you and modified it free of charge!! You can kiss my *** you prik!! Complete A-hole.... Find 1 other person that said ragecams did them wrong!! You have no clue in life & with how stupid you really are i cannot believe you even try to fly quadcopters!! Now shut up and quit contaminating my thread with your useless barf

Last edited:
Well just my 2cents here... I bought two flat lenses lenses for my gp hero3+ from ragecams and they are darn expensive. One of the lens was OK. But the other one i was unable to use until today.. Was the IR lens for night if i remembered correctly, it had a filter glued on the sensor end to differentiate it with the other ones.

Yes the company sells expensive border line ripoff products.. But they also did provide the most complete and professional info on their product compared to the alibaba shops that i found for the lenses i was looking for.

For what i get at that moment and what i paid for it. I was content with the purchase.

Ragcam and DG
you would be wise to drop. A person can do a search on the internet and find most of the " blank " you sell and a lot less. I kept all my emails including the lies you made. Here is just a sample of how you treat your customers.
lies.jpg

Ragcam and DG
you would be wise to drop. A person can do a search on the internet and find most of the " blank " you sell and a lot less. I kept all my emails including the lies you made. Here is just a sample of how you treat your customers.
lies.jpg
YES BECAUSE YOU SENT ME A BROKEN CAMERA TO BEGIN WITH AND I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT, & HAVE MY TECH WORK WITH DJI TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT, YOU WASTED TOO MUCH OF MY TIME BEING A FRAUDSTER!! WHY DONT YOU CONFESS AND TELL EVERYONE I ACTUALLY BOUGHT YOU A NEW CAMERA ALSO? OR DID YOU FORGET THAT? I LOST MY *** ON YOU AND WERE A COMPLETE PRIK TO ME. YOUR WIFI HAD ISSUES AND WE DID NOTHING AT ALL TO DISABLE THAT FROM WORKING, WE SIMPLY CHANGED A LENS,

also if people find stuff for less thats fine, its the internet.
i really dont care. we offer a 1 of a kind service, with very good quality control, and have an amazing customer base already established 12 years standing. lets see you mod an inspire1 camera for lens change!!! Be my guest you hater!! then you can undercut me and steal all my business. Then maybe i wont be so busy and have to work 12 hour days. i could take more vacations!! anyway allan im done wasting my time with you. Speak the truth about what i really did for you, or just keep on living a lie & posting untrue things about my company.

DG-right, take some time off from the lies you tell... remember - I told you, I kept all our correspondence - here's another clip for all the curious readers. PS Stop trolling for new customers

lies2.jpg

Last edited:
so your saying i did not send you a new camera then? what about when we talked over the phone?? did you tape those conversations also? maybe make a mp3 for everyone also?
you were a dishonest nightmare customer unlike any i ever had before, & are nothing but a complainer, and made us look like the bad guy when your camera was defective from the start.
post whatever you want. Your an ******* and thats all i have to say!! I guess im not that smart because i should never have sent you a new camera and free modification like i did. I should have fully tested your camera before doing any work to it at all, then i would have found out about your wifi issue, which was a huge problem with glitches dji admitted on the phantom vision camera!! IM DONE WITH YOU!!! GO PLAY ON SOME THIN ICE ON THE RIVER SIR! YOU ARE UNGRATEFUL FOR WHAT WE EVEN DID FOR YOU GETTING YOU A BRAND NEW CAMERA!! WHAT A JOKE!

DG-right, take some time off from the lies you tell... remember - I told you, I kept all our correspondence - here's another clip for all the curious readers. PS Stop trolling for new customers

lies2.jpg
For the readers out there, i did send allen a new camera, he opened up a credit card dispute against us and tried to get his original camera back and the new one from ups which we had turned back around to us when we got word of the dispute the day after we shipped it back as he would have ended up with 2 cameras trying to screw us. he would call constantly and yell at me and my secretary which is not a way to handle things professionally. RageCams has many references including fox sports, national geographic, & many drone companies out there that use our services on a monthly basis if anyone has their doubts on whether or not RageCams can be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters