Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need Help! No video on 2nd controller

Reaction score
Hello , I need help! I have had my Inspire for months now and love it.
I just bought a 2nd controller from BnH, I updated the copter,both controllers and all batterie's to the latest firmware.
I have total control of the camera and have a "OK TO FLY " message on the second screen ( a new Samsung tab4 ) but have no video from the craft for the 2nd unit.
The main one works great!
The "slave" will run ALL camera functions but I get no screen ? I have used several different usb cords.
I also enabled "usb debugging" is there something more to do?
I have been through every thing and would love some help!
Any Ideas? Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a 2nd controller from BnH, I updated the copter,both controllers and all batterie's to the latest firmware.
I have total control of the camera and have a "OK TO FLY " message on the second screen ( a new Samsung tab4 ) but have no video from the craft for the 2nd unit.
The "slave" will run ALL camera functions but I get no screen ? I have used several different usb cords.

Edited your post to get rid of the bold font ;)

Have you tried making the slave the master and master the slave? - This seems to solve the issue for most people?

What color is the led on the slave controller? I had the same issue but noticed the led was purple instead of blue. It was linked to the main controller channel for control but not to the flyer for the video for some reason. I re-linked the slave to the master and it corrected the problem.

What color is the led on the slave controller? I had the same issue but noticed the led was purple instead of blue. It was linked to the main controller channel for control but not to the flyer for the video for some reason. I re-linked the slave to the master and it corrected the problem.[/QUOTE

I turned off the other one and tried to switch the 2nd one to master but it just says red. Its the proper teal when its in slave mode. It does not want to switch to master? just stays red, all cam functions work just no screen. I have tried many variations. Switching screens from one unit to other.I just cant get that new controller to switch to master to try your idea. Thanks for everyone help and ideas.Keep them coming!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry