Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need help on a tablet...

Reaction score
I'm upgrading from my Phantom 2 Vision + to the inspire pro soon and I need help on picking a good tablet.

What I use currently is a note 4. I like it because of the stylus as well as the brighter contrast when in direct sunlight. However, I also game on it from time to time...mostly 3d applications.

I'm thinking a 7 to 8 inch tablet would be best...and preferably android since I already have paid apps...but I'm open to apple if it's better. My concern though is I need the stylus...and not cheap junk stylus items...I need one built for the tablet. I have been looking at the nvidia shield tablet, the note 8 tablet, and the note pro. But i haven't found anyone that uses them for flying with and so I'm hoping some of you all may have.

But I'm also open to apple...but it comes with frowny face points not having a built in stylus.

Any of you all have any recommendations of the above tablets or your own? Is 8 inch tablet too small? Is 10 inch or more tablet too big?

I havent used Android tabs, I have an Ipad mini 3 and can confirm that it ocassionally lags, and almost instantly overheats in VERY hot temps outside.
In normal outside temps (25 - 35C) it seems to handle the heat ok

iPad Mini 4 pixelates a tiny bit when the iso changes, but does not affect flight. My iPhone 6s+ does not have the same behavior.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk