Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Beta released

Release notes for easy ready

What's New?
v01.02.0300
v01.01.0050
iOS v4.3.0 or above, Android v4.3.0 or above
 Fixed a rare issue where compass interference altered the orientation of the aircraft.
 Fixed a rare issue where the aircraft accidentally switched IMU and an incorrect landing gear status
prompt appeared.
 Fixed an issue where the gimbal pitch did not automatically return to center, leading to the gimbal
touching the ground during landing.
 Fixed an issue where the “Gimbal Yaw Smoothness in Follow Mode” in the DJI GO 4 app did not
work.
 Fixed a rare issue when using the Zenmuse X5S where the gimbal exceeded the gimbal pan limit
and drifted slightly.
 Fixed an issue when using the Zenmuse X7 without an Inspire 2 License Key (CinemaDNG, Apple
ProRes) where video files stored on an SD card had color fringes.
 Fixed an issue when using Quick Spin where the aircraft did not rotate a complete 360 degrees.
Notes:
 When using the Inspire 2 with the Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7, it is recommended to update both at the same time.
 Ensure both the Master and Slave remote controllers are updated to the latest firmware to avoid control errors or camera and gimbal abnormalities.
 If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, DJI GO 4 app, and then retry.

Hmmm, obviously the DJI definition of "rare" must be different to the rest of the world! :p
Not necessarily, we just don't know how many Inspires are affected by these bugs and how many aren't. We know for sure that some pilots don't experience any abnormalities, and they don't show up here.

Hmmm, obviously the DJI definition of "rare" must be different to the rest of the world! :p
Rare considering how many reports they actually received cause most people don't bother reporting it or some think it's their fault.

tried out 0300 today and so far i cannot fault it. Will do some more flying over the weekend to see for sure. This version could be the one. ;)
Anyone else tried it?

Reactions: slim.slamma
Now if DJI would release it to my account...

tried out 0300 today and so far i cannot fault it. Will do some more flying over the weekend to see for sure. This version could be the one. ;)
Anyone else tried it?

the beta is linked to your dji account. Update shows in go 4 or assistant. Still beta ;)
When using RTH did you notice the camera switch

Besides that, RTH seems pretty stable.

No more camera twitches, so far.

When landing and stopping the motors with both sticks, no hopping.

Only sad thing I noticed was the motor speed has a max speed now.
Good and bad I guess

Reactions: Phil DeVore
the camera did twitch when it was on the ground after the reflash. Havent noticed it in the air, or since.

the camera now responds after cancelling rth (used to go into free mode and only a restart would reset it)

no max motor speed here.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
the camera did twitch when it was on the ground after the reflash. Havent noticed it in the air, or since.

the camera now responds after cancelling rth (used to go into free mode and only a restart would reset it)

no max motor speed here.
F4C31778-27D7-4159-9776-88959D76E4E4.png
I’ll take it, less nerve racking.

On the twitches
I’ll check again, must admit tho, its improved.

Have DJI indicated when this will be released for us ordinary folk?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo