Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New habit

Reaction score
Well, after a full day of flying, I settled down to watch some television. Only to discover that I had hit the power button on the remote control once, then held it down a second time. .... The tv didn't know what to do.

That's funny guys. It was a great day to fly here in Oklahoma. 42f no wind and full sun. I make a few vids of my 12 acres and just had some fun. Only off thing was the first flight, a little toilet bowl, but I let her hover for a couple of minutes and all was rock solid the rest of the day.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
That's funny guys. It was a great day to fly here in Oklahoma. 42f no wind and full sun. I make a few vids of my 12 acres and just had some fun. Only off thing was the first flight, a little toilet bowl, but I let her hover for a couple of minutes and all was rock solid the rest of the day.
Hey highrpm955..
what's a 955? Bike or ?
Nice little chunk of land to fly over.. I have 3 acres. .nice enough. .
you do any street racing like those folks on street outlaws? ?
Seems like a popular thing to do Oklahoma. .

I used to race in the CMRA road racing circuit for about 10 years, and one of my street bikes was a Triumph Daytona 955. My track bike was an R6. We did endurance racing kinda like what you see in World Superbike. I've raced with the Hayden brothers, Ben Spies, Colin Edwards and the likes. Straight line drag racing is for P*ssy's.

Last edited:
Well, after a full day of flying, I settled down to watch some television. Only to discover that I had hit the power button on the remote control once, then held it down a second time. .... The tv didn't know what to do.
You need to pick up your TV and do a full 360 degree rotation until the standby light goes red.... then point the screen towards the ground and do another 360 degree circle until......... oh, no.... wait a minute.....

I used to race in the CMRA road racing circuit for about 10 years, and one of my street bikes was a Triumph Daytona 955. My track bike was an R6. We did endurance racing kinda like what you see in World Superbike. I've raced with the Hayden brothers, Ben Spies, Colin Edwards and the likes. Straight line drag racing is for P*ssy's.

That's cool..I road race and drag race both cars and motorcycles. .
I've road on the track with some of the names you mentioned, but just on track days .. I don't have a 1,000,000 dollars to run with those boys.. there's no way to compete against big money race teams..

I'm a drag racer too..I have a turbo charged nitrous injected gsxr street bike that goes 180 in the quarter mile with a street tire and no wheelie bar ..not for pussies. .
I have two track bikes ..one is a gsxr 1000 with a 30 shot of nos and a gsxr 750 with a 40 shot of nos.. yes nos on a road race bike..also not for pussies. ..my 1000 will flip over in a blink of an eye if you apply full throttle before third gear.. ya boy..
Too bad oaklahoma is so far away or we could twist some grip..
if you're ever in California hit me up and will burn tire..
turbo. .

Right on!... well, I held an expert lic with the CMRA (Texas Organization), but was not where near the skill level of the above metioned. I did have the pleasure of watching these guys come to our tracks and whip all of our asses and take all the money. They all started in with the CMRA, and would come to race on "Off National" weekends to grab a little spending cash between National races.

Right on!... well, I held an expert lic with the CMRA (Texas Organization), but was not where near the skill level of the above metioned. I did have the pleasure of watching these guys come to our tracks and whip all of our asses and take all the money. They all started in with the CMRA, and would come to race on "Off National" weekends to grab a little spending cash between National races.
I've raced afm here in California and was able to qualify for ama but never obtained a pro license. .it's still a dream of mine to have a pro license for any motorsport ..I had a pro drag race license, but that's easy to get ..you just have to prove you can operate the machine safely..not anything to do with overall skill level. .

Reactions: Highrpm955
^^^^ Thats the one NEJO!... I had a 97' model and an 03'. Finiky bikes, but they handled pretty decent and sounded like nothing else out there with those 3 cyls.

Last edited:
High rpm I had a 2001 bought brand new loved the single sided swing arm I was like 19 Cld not afford a Ducati I put a black widow exhaust painted it Lamborghini orange hated it from that day on "SHLD have left it silver" bought a rc51 favorite bike ever

The RC51 was a nice bike as well.. my 03' 955 was silver too , with a bad *** british flag in the paintjob on the tail section. It started having coolant leaks in mysterious places, so I got rid of it... beautiful bike tho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian