Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New here, UK, Simon@Dragons Eye Filming

Reaction score
Website
www.dragonseyefilming.co.uk
Hi,
I currently have a P3P, looking to expand with a Inspire Pro, plus the XT when available here in UK. I am expecting my PFAW this week (end of March 2016) as it's been with the CAA for a month! The business will be focusing on positive environmental use of the UAVs, from aerial thermal data for surveyors to recording long data sets for conservation and environmental organisations, this uses my previous background as part of what we will offer.
I am someone that likes to approach things with an open mind, often finding alternative ways of solving specific problems. For example my PFAW has cost me a lot in time but only a 10th of what most applicants paid. I also have a charging system that charges 4 batteries correctly using a RC car lipo charger I already had, just acquired the correct connectors. This approach is helping me develop unique ways of developing systems for using this great flying tech to benefit the environment :)

Welcome to the Inspire forum, Simon. Joining the dark side of Inspire owners is a good thing. I like business plan and wish you every success (and some bloomin' decent weather would be nice).
Nigel

Reactions: simon@DEF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44