Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New I2 but Have a SD CARD Issue

Reaction score
Good morning! Yesterday, I received the Inspire 2 but the X4S camera is on backorder for a couple of weeks. So, after getting I2 and controller updated to the latest firmware, I took it out for a spin to get used to the feel of it, even though I did not have the camera to mount on yet. After the updates, I went to format the MicroSD card but got an error saying no MicroSD card found. I did the same thing after I took off and let it hover about 3 meters, went in through DJI Go 4 app and tried to format the card again. Same error occurred. Is it possible that the I2 does not recognize the MicroSD card if there is no camera and gimbal attached? Thank you for your help!

Good morning! Yesterday, I received the Inspire 2 but the X4S camera is on backorder for a couple of weeks. So, after getting I2 and controller updated to the latest firmware, I took it out for a spin to get used to the feel of it, even though I did not have the camera to mount on yet. After the updates, I went to format the MicroSD card but got an error saying no MicroSD card found. I did the same thing after I took off and let it hover about 3 meters, went in through DJI Go 4 app and tried to format the card again. Same error occurred. Is it possible that the I2 does not recognize the MicroSD card if there is no camera and gimbal attached? Thank you for your help!

it should still recognize the card iirc , i got my i2 before my camera too ;)

I do not think it does. You have to have camera attached. No camera, no card detected.

You're right, for curiosities sake, I put in the SD card before camera and it doesn't recognize the SD card in the app as far as i could tell.

Wow! Thanks everybody! Really had me kind of worried there for a minute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onaldUnino