Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 1 Compact Carrying Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.caseman.com
Hi Everybody,
At Caseman we've been designing and selling custom cases for almost 20 years, and we've just developed a new carrying case for the Inspire 1 that we're really excited to release. It is just slightly larger than the stock, zip-up carrying case, but offers way more protection. The exterior dimensions are 22.75" x 21" x 10.5" (the stock case is approx. 22.5" x 20.5" 10.5")
It comes in two flavors; First is the DRCS1E empty case, if you still have the foam that came with the stock case, you can slip that right inside our hard case for superior protection.
Second is the DRCS1WF case that comes with a high quality Polyethylene Foam Insert designed to hold the Inspire 1 and accessories (yes, it will hold the X5, we promise).
Also available is a optional shoulder strap that makes carrying the case way easier. DRCS1Strap - Padded Shoulder Strap, with Mounting Hardware

There are lots more photos of each on our site:
DRCS1E =DRCS1E - Caseman Replacement Case for Inspire 1 (NO FOAM)
DRCS1WF = DRCS1WF - Caseman Compact Inspire 1 Case

The first batch of DRCS1E's will be shipping this week, the DRCS1WF's should start shipping next week.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-G

Thanks huppe!

We think it is perfect for air travel! The locks are not TSA though, so make sure you use your own TSA lock.

Just reading up about it now, I may need to get a decent trolley to transport it on.

The DRCS1E cases are in stock and shipping now. DRCS1E - Caseman Carrying Case for Inspire 1 (NO FOAM)

Here are some photos on how they compare in size to the stock case.
Caseman%20Inspire%20side%20by%20side-009%20(1981x2000).jpg

Caseman%20Inspire%20side%20by%20side-005%20(2000x1999).jpg

And one with the stock foam inside.
Caseman%20DJI%20Inspire%20Original%20Foam%20MAIN.jpg

Hey Guys, the new DRCS1WF cases with foam are now in stock and ready to ship.
Here's a pic of it with the final foam layout:
DSC_0628%20(1600x1298).jpg

It's a little tough to tell, but the section around the standard camera box is removable and will fit the new X5 camera box.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Not into the hard foam, something a little softer like what you see in GPC cases definitely important for regular transport.. Any option coming for that?

Well you can pay twice the amount and can say that it is expensive.Or glue a $100,- note on it;).For me it looks great.
Or you could pay $320 and buy a HPRC Hard Case (Amazing Quality) or $420 for a GoProfessional or DroneCrates.

There are much better choices rather than investing in something cheap makes no sense to me. But by all means go for the cheaper product ;)

Or you could pay $320 and buy a HPRC Hard Case (Amazing Quality) or $420 for a GoProfessional or DroneCrates.

There are much better choices rather than investing in something cheap makes no sense to me. But by all means go for the cheaper product ;)

Could give two craps the price of something really as long as it works. **** near every after market case for the inspire is the size of a coffin. I do a lot of traveling, I need something small and durable. This looks like a nice case just wish I could see it in person to see how sturdy it is.

Could give two craps the price of something really as long as it works. **** near every after market case for the inspire is the size of a coffin. I do a lot of traveling, I need something small and durable. This looks like a nice case just wish I could see it in person to see how sturdy it is.
We definitely think this is the case for you. It is not on the same level as a GPC case, but it is not meant to be. We designed it to be a nice middle ground from the huge mil-standard cases other companies are selling and the crappy soft case you get with the bird. Something light weight and easy to carry but definitely durable. If you order one and don't like it, send it back and we'll refund everything but the shipping.

Not into the hard foam, something a little softer like what you see in GPC cases definitely important for regular transport.. Any option coming for that?
The DRCS1WF case comes with a nice polyethylene foam set. It is the same type of foam that you'll find in a GPC case.

We definitely think this is the case for you. It is not on the same level as a GPC case, but it is not meant to be. We designed it to be a nice middle ground from the huge mil-standard cases other companies are selling and the crappy soft case you get with the bird. Something light weight and easy to carry but definitely durable. If you order one and don't like it, send it back and we'll refund everything but the shipping.

The DRCS1WF case comes with a nice polyethylene foam set. It is the same type of foam that you'll find in a GPC case.

I'll be ordering one shortly, Christmas present from the wife. Any Black Friday or cyber Monday deals coming? :)

Do you ship to UK....if so could you get it here within 7 days of order guaranteed?

What would total price be in £s

Thanks RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop