Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Inspire 1 pro in central FL

Yes - sounds like you need to do a remote controller calibration. Assuming this is the pilot radio (it must be a master controller and not a slave) you go in the app - advance settings for the remote controller and start a calibration. You will move the sticks all around until its done and this will likely solve your problem. Its possible that I have missed a step or something else in describing the way to start the process, but I am pretty sure the remote controller calibration will solve your problem.

Let me know how it goes...

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Reactions: MedicFL1
Welcome and congratulations on your purchase. I've found the forum in invaluable source of information as a new owner

I wondered if the way the controller is behaving means it isn't paired to the aircraft, but I wouldn't expect a constant beep. Michael's suggestion sounds most likely to address it. Let us know how it goes

It is a brand new Inspire 1 Pro, never updated. I updated the firmware on the X5, no problem.
It required a update on the RC, pressed buttons and did that.
It is in Master mode and linked. I tried to put the BIN file on root (with nothing else) and attach that USB stick to the back of the remote, also with the BIN on it.
But, All i get is a constant Beeping (yet i can fly the bird).
Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. red light and beeping.

Yes - sounds like you need to do a remote controller calibration. Assuming this is the pilot radio (it must be a master controller and not a slave) you go in the app - advance settings for the remote controller and start a calibration. You will move the sticks all around until its done and this will likely solve your problem. Its possible that I have missed a step or something else in describing the way to start the process, but I am pretty sure the remote controller calibration will solve your problem.

Michael
Yes, I had to do that also. Calibration complete without problem. Firmware on bird (camera) updated. Remote firmware updated by pressing download and finished.
It's in master mode.
Still beeping, red light, but can fly and control camera.
Tried putting the BIN in root of a old usb stick, put that in back of RC but no response to it.

Michael
~~ I re-calibrated again and the beeping stopped this time. Just says remote signal weak, but i don't have the A/C on so i guess it would be.
Might have problem fixed after this second calibration. Thanks.
Let you know tomorrow.

~~ I re-calibrated again and the beeping stopped this time. Just says remote signal weak, but i don't have the A/C on so i guess it would be.
Might have problem fixed after this second calibration. Thanks.
Let you know tomorrow.

Sounds good. The problem, sounds and light color you were describing definitely sounded like it needed a calibration. Sure hope you are all set!

Thanks,

Michael

Glad to hear you are all set. If you ever need anything just let us know. We are in Ft Myers.

Michael
I may have to take a ride over there. Have you got your hands on a M210 yet?
Looks like everything I was going to do on an M100 minus the LiDAR.
Only saw one post, so far, on pricing. A consulting group bought the 200 w/8 batteries and an X4s for $8200.

I may have to take a ride over there. Have you got your hands on a M210 yet?
Looks like everything I was going to do on an M100 minus the LiDAR.
Only saw one post, so far, on pricing. A consulting group bought the 200 w/8 batteries and an X4s for $8200.
The M210 is not out yet - best estimate right now is an August / September release. The M200 is out and we have it in stock - along with batteries, X4S, X5S, etc. If you were considering the M100 you would find this copter far more advanced and capable...but if you are still thinking M100 I have a client over here in Naples that is going to upgrade from the M100 to the M210 when it comes out and is going to be looking to sell their M100 at that point.

Would love to talk to you more about it. And although the pricing is fairly easy to find with a quick web search, DJI does not allow dealers to post the pricing for anything that is an enterprise product.

Have you chosen a LIDAR system yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool