New Inspire unbox update controller and now says RC signal lost....

Reaction score
Title says it all. Brand New inspire got today I unboxed it, updated rc firmware and now it says RC signal lost. There was a camera and aircraft update but I couldnt do them after the RC update. Any help would be great.

I think I got it figured out but its to late to fly now. I installed the update to the sd card and did it manually. all seems to work fine now.

Me too, I received my new inspire pro x5 yesterday and the firmware it came with was 1.9.1.10; however I did not have any issues. I updated the AC first the way the instructions said and then the RC. Flew 2 batteries then last evening, AWESOME!!!! I have the Phantom 4 also and the inspire is so much more AC and the X5 camera is a big improvement over the Phantom 4. The 15mm 1.7 f lens is so sharp

Last edited:
Just had my first flight 10 minutes ago!! I love this thing!!! Actually sold my P4 on ebay yesterday as well!!! Inspire 1 is truly amazing!!!

The I1 is fantastic and selling your P4 for the Inspire was good move. Phantom owners that have never flown one have no idea what they're missing. I went from a P3P to the I1 and never regretted it. Enjoy!!