Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New iOS GO App 2.8.4 available ( 6 Jul 16)

Reaction score
Website
www.moraysky.co.uk
The latest version of the iOS GO app 2.8.4 is now available on the Apple App Store. It supports the new GEO System with the recently released FW 1.9.1.10.

The release notes say:

1. Added support for Ronin-MX and M600.
2. Introduced the GEO system for improved flight safety (currently available in 17 countries including the United States, major EU countries and UAE).
3. Optimized the Editor to allow editing and posting images and videos to Instagram.
4. Added support for Alipay.
5. Added 360 panoramic view in SkyPixel.
6. Improved account login and registration process.
7. Bug fixes.

Reactions: John Archer
lol.. that last thing I'm thinking about when flying is posting to IG, FB, Twitter or any other social media.

Reactions: John Archer
Oh, and I thought it was something exciting! Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d6da73579fc176691f62c1d6cf85aa46.jpg

I don't know if it came with that last update or already before, but the updated terms of use are really... interesting when you read them.

I don't know if it came with that last update or already before, but the updated terms of use are really... interesting when you read them.

You mean the part where they have the right to cut you off from their "service" and app if they don't like the way you fly?

That's one of many...
Obviously very USA-centric and I'm not a lawyer, but in another example I'd be very surprised if someone can really legally write terms of service that state that clicking an "accept" button denies you access to the main element of a country's justice system...

Pretty sure a lot of what's in there would be declared null and void pretty quickly if they tried to enforce it, in addition to footing them a hefty fine.

anybody know how to roll back a version on the DJIGO app?
since this update, the x5 no longer accepts my 128GB microsd card.
it gives me a GIMBAL disconnect error. when i switch out a variety of other cards only the 64GB and lower work...I know the specs call for that, but it seems thats now being enforced?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car