Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Osmo (Handheld) Now Availible

from what i understand the new camera is not compatible with the inspire 1 but you can use your inspire camera on the osmo. i don't know why the decided to do it this way. also the 120fps in 1080 is referring to slow mo capability I'm trying to find more info on why they haven't offered the osmo without the camera yet but I'm sure thats to come soon

from what i understand the new camera is not compatible with the inspire 1 but you can use your inspire camera on the osmo. i don't know why the decided to do it this way. also the 120fps in 1080 is referring to slow mo capability I'm trying to find more info on why they haven't offered the osmo without the camera yet but I'm sure thats to come soon
Hey 909, Where did you get the info about the cam on the handheld not being able to be used as a backup on the Inspire 1? I placed an oder today and the main reason for not waiting on the standalone stick part was so I could have the cam as a backup.

Hey 909, Where did you get the info about the cam on the handheld not being able to be used as a backup on the Inspire 1? I placed an oder today and the main reason for not waiting on the standalone stick part was so I could have the cam as a backup.
i watched a bunch of you tube videos and the video "tested" they said it isn't compatible with the inspire but you can put the inspire camera on the osmo i also called dronefly and they confirmed what the youtube video was saying

Here's the link to the video

Ok, I have just been informed by my source that the OSMO camera WILL NOT be compatible with the i1. 20 hours ago it was but at the last minute they have decided to firmware lock it.

The i1X3 is still compatible with the OSMO after the new firmware upgrade.

Reactions: inspire909
No, they did it because they are greedy. Seriously. And that's not entirely true. The focal point of the X3 is set to infinity whereas the OSMO is set to 1 meter plus. It just means things really close are sharper but long distance is still the same.

Ok, I have just been informed by my source that the OSMO camera WILL NOT be compatible with the i1. 20 hours ago it was but at the last minute they have decided to firmware lock it.

The i1X3 is still compatible with the OSMO after the new firmware upgrade.
bitches. why not make it compatible???

As I said, greed. My source says the pre production sample WAS compatible. But literally 20 hours ago they updated the firmware on them so they aren't.

you would think dji would throw us a bone for buying one of the most expensive quads on the market but nooooooo lets firmware lock it so they can't use it on there $3,000 product

Reactions: Andreas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08