Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

NEW OSMO = More key fees

Reaction score
Inspire 2 Keys... Why?

Sounds like you're going to have to pay now for keys for the new OSMO too. So an extra £1500.

"Since it will read as a separate product, yes, you would need to pay for another license key to use it with that platform."

Hmmm... where are all those people suggesting that building the processor apart from the camera is not a shameless money-grab?
Classic example right here of engineering products not for efficiency of use and maximization of resources, but purely for profit and to gouge your customers that you know will be buying the product because there is no feasible alternative.

Hmmm... where are all those people suggesting that building the processor apart from the camera is not a shameless money-grab?
Classic example right here of engineering products not for efficiency of use and maximization of resources, but purely for profit and to gouge your customers that you know will be buying the product because there is no feasible alternative.

DJI is def the worst. I bought a regular Osmo assuming the z3 will work with it too. To my knowledge, the z3 should be just as compatible as the x3. But the software won't engage it. I can even get image transmission to show up on DJI go, but the gimbal doesn't engage.. I have to buy the pro or whatever to use it.

Anyone know if the x5 and x3 will work on the L2?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Actually it is engineering efficiency and maximization of resources. By putting all the image processing and recoding pipeline in the aircraft and building it with bandwidth they have all you need to do is change out the sensor as sensors get better. This is a rig aimed squarely at professional filmmakers and honestly the price point is very reasonable.

It will have to be a beast of an osmo for it will have to have to have an ssd slot for the X5S camera to be able to shoot RAW.

I am curious why they have not come out with a proper camera rig to hold the osmo. Carrying the current osmo with the X5r and Z axis not to mention extras like cell phone, mic and led lighting is very tiring for one handed extended use and you can't just put the osmo down without turning everything off.

Reactions: dopeytree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan