Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New owner in Bristol UK

Reaction score
Website
www.countrystudio.co.uk
Hello my name is Alistair and I live in Bristol England and I am a photographer by profession, I have, in a mad burst of enthusiasm, bought a Inspire one v2 with less than 12 hours on the batteries (4) which I assume is the flight hours of the beast.

I have previously flown Phantom 4 pro for a couple of hours so I hope I will be able to get on with the inspire.ok.

I would be really grateful if any one could point e to a ny forum posts I should read up and any you tube or other resources that might be of use to me and my learning curve.
many thanks
Alistair

Reactions: Advexure
Hi Alistair, welcome to InspirePilots! We are happy to have you here. Congrats on the recent acquisition of an I1 V2. Below I am linking a nice getting started video for the I1 from a dealer there in the UK which is very informative. The community here as well as our team here on IP is happy to help and full of knowledge should you have any questions along the way. Enjoy the I1 and safe flying! :cool:

Hello my name is Alistair and I live in Bristol England and I am a photographer by profession, I have, in a mad burst of enthusiasm, bought a Inspire one v2 with less than 12 hours on the batteries (4) which I assume is the flight hours of the beast.

I have previously flown Phantom 4 pro for a couple of hours so I hope I will be able to get on with the inspire.ok.

I would be really grateful if any one could point e to a ny forum posts I should read up and any you tube or other resources that might be of use to me and my learning curve.
many thanks
Alistair
Hi Alistair welcome to the forum.
There is a lot of good info on here regarding that particular airframe so plenty of 'bedtime reading' :)
Obviously one thing to note - being in the UK, as I'm sure you are aware, you will be unable to use the Inspire (or any UAV) in a professional capacity without holding PfCO from the CAA and the required aviation liability insurance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44