Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Shipments received

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that today we received a big order of both the 1510 models and the 1410 models

Inspire Pro Black Edition 1510
Inspire Pro White 1510
and Inspire 1 V2 1510 and 1410
Contact us at FlyHighUSA if you have any questions, we will be glad to help!
[email protected]
270-473-1409

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that today we received a big order of both the 1510 models and the 1410 models

Inspire Pro Black Edition 1510
Inspire Pro White 1510
and Inspire 1 V2 1510 and 1410
Contact us at FlyHighUSA if you have any questions, we will be glad to help!
[email protected]
270-473-1409

Is there a V2 Black Ed (no X5)?

Usially what we do in these cases are I take equipment in on consignment. You set the price and we sell it. Once sold the proceeds go toward the new bird then you only owe the difference. Get some numbers together on what you want and we can get it worked out for you. I'm going in to a meeting at 7 but will be done at lunch. Give me a shout if there is someway we can get it to work for you.

Reactions: damoncooper
Usially what we do in these cases are I take equipment in on consignment. You set the price and we sell it. Once sold the proceeds go toward the new bird then you only owe the difference. Get some numbers together on what you want and we can get it worked out for you. I'm going in to a meeting at 7 but will be done at lunch. Give me a shout if there is someway we can get it to work for you.

Any idea if they'll be shipping an Inspire Pro RAW in black?

PM sent

Yes sorry it is supposed to be there. Is it. Possible for you to give me a phone call. 270-473-1409 I am getting it out back on shortly. We had a computer glitch. My IT guy is working on it.

Ralph,
I sent you an email, I've been swamped at work and it's probably after hours for you now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz