Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New , Used owner

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just bought a used, in excellent condition, Inspire 1. Great drone from what I saw when it flew.
Having connections issue's now that i've got it home..
Anyway looking forward to the forum

Reactions: slim.slamma
Hi All
I am new to the forum and excited to learn. I am going into a new real estate photography business. I hav a phantom 4 pro. I was thinking of moving up to the Inspire.
Can anyone give me direction to wether the Inspire one is good enough and what is the benefit in going with Inspire 2?
I have done research but felt the expertise here would assist.
Thanks
Happy Flying?

Hi All
I am new to the forum and excited to learn. I am going into a new real estate photography business. I hav a phantom 4 pro. I was thinking of moving up to the Inspire.
Can anyone give me direction to wether the Inspire one is good enough and what is the benefit in going with Inspire 2?
I have done research but felt the expertise here would assist.
Thanks
Happy Flying?

For real estate, the Inspire 1 is NOT an upgrade. And honestly, the Inspire 2 is WAY more bird than you need for real estate photography. The P4P is the perfect bird for real estate photography. The Inspires are too big and attract too much attention IMHO. Truth be told, I use my Mavic Pro for real estate gigs. Nobody even knows it's up there.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg