Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Video for Boat Detailing Company

Reaction score
Website
The filming for this drone video was done with bright sunlight and I was practicing angles. I edited each clip with Adobe Premier before putting it all together. I just filmed and put it together today. The Boat Detailing Company was VERY happy with it and it's now on their website.

One thing I did learn while doing this video... If possible, move crap out of the way of what you really want to film. The detailing crew had removed EVERYTHING from the boat and placed it on the dock and up on the lift, directly in the way of their work and the boat. Next time, I will ask what can be moved. Lesson learned!

One thing I did learn while doing this video... If possible, move crap out of the way of what you really want to film. The detailing crew had removed EVERYTHING from the boat and placed it on the dock and up on the lift, directly in the way of their work and the boat. Next time, I will ask what can be moved. Lesson learned!
Another thing that would have helped considerably would be my handheld camera, but I left it at home. I could have gotten a lot more close-in video. I can hardly wait for the Inspire 1 handheld to come out.
inspire1_handheld_camera.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo