Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Next Central/Northern Cali Meet up?

Reaction score
Back in the country and looking to meet up again for some group flights while I can before my new arrival comes in Late October and occupies most of my time. Any ideas of thoughts?

I am out of Town on Business thru Next Tuesday but after than, Sky's the limit, well mostly.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Back in the country and looking to meet up again for some group flights while I can before my new arrival comes in Late October and occupies most of my time. Any ideas of thoughts?

I am out of Town on Business thru Next Tuesday but after than, Sky's the limit, well mostly.
I'm game....

thank you.

if its on the weekend Patterson pass offers an out of the way area and a lit of rolling hills etc and no flight issues as long as you stay under the legal limits.

other thoughts would be like treasure island l, etc. All depends on how far you guys want to drive.

thank you.

if its on the weekend Patterson pass offers an out of the way area and a lit of rolling hills etc and no flight issues as long as you stay under the legal limits.

other thoughts would be like treasure island l, etc. All depends on how far you guys want to drive.

and also on the Patterson pass location, we can fly from where we park along the road. I've done a few videos up there and no hiking to the flight spot. :)

Reactions: LockMD
... no hiking to the flight spot. :)

Hey hey hey. I resemble that comment. :D

Anyways guys I am sorry I've been real busy for the past couple of months but we can possibly do another meet on Saturday Labor Day weekend.

Who is available.

kQWV2.gif

labor day weekend.could be available for me. Just a FYI I am going to to Treasure Island tomorrow night for some SFO, Alcatraz bay bridge sunset shots. Winds are slotted at less than 10mph. I'll be there with a buddy of mine from Australia.

Here is a little screen shot from the footage Jim and I got last night. No post work editing involved. I cant wait to get all of the editing done on this video. INCREDIBLE NIGHT despite 25+ MPH wind gusts.

SFO Overview.jpg

Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions