Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Night shot of downtown Tucson

Wow ..that's a stunning picture. .this is an example of how beautiful it can be to fly at night..too bad night flights will be illegal when the new faa recommendations become law..well unless they change their mind..one can only hope..

Last edited:
Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
3" seconds? That Gimbal of the Inspire is really great.It's a flying Tri-pod

would have gone much closer but that area if full of power and trolly lines... Ugh
It's my 1st long exposure shot with the Inspire 1 so be gentle. ISO 800, 3* exposure, zero wind. It was VERY dark out so I'm surprised how much light came through.
View attachment 519

Its a very nice image but if you have shot it in DNG you could lighten up the shadows to give the image more color and depth.
I tried it with you image and it worked reasonably despite the fact it is a JPG.

Ton

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 18
Its a very nice image but if you have shot it in DNG you could lighten up the shadows to give the image more color and depth.
I tried it with you image and it worked reasonably despite the fact it is a JPG.

Ton
Thanks! The problem is that I no longer own a copy of Photoshop. It was on my last computer but not on my new one. Since I purchased it last they now want to charge to rent the software rather than letting me just buy it. I can't find a place to purchase an older copy so I can just own it again, therefor I am stuck being unable to edit my photos. I tried GIMP but don't really want to learn a whole new software. I don't mind paying one time, but to pay forever? Seems crazy to me.

Thanks! The problem is that I no longer own a copy of Photoshop. It was on my last computer but not on my new one. Since I purchased it last they now want to charge to rent the software rather than letting me just buy it. I can't find a place to purchase an older copy so I can just own it again, therefor I am stuck being unable to edit my photos. I tried GIMP but don't really want to learn a whole new software. I don't mind paying one time, but to pay forever? Seems crazy to me.

I understand but if you want you can do the same edits with Lightroom or with PSE.
Lightroom is not that expensive and especially the image-editing part is very intuitive. It has the same structure as Adobe Camera Raw
Ton

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Agreed. I can't bring myself to rent software. It would push me away from most of my computer interests if the world moves further in this direction. I have several other non-computer related hobbies that will allow me to keep my feet in the hobby world. All of my editing software is on my XP computer of which I guess I'm on very borrowed time with it. :(

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Agreed. I can't bring myself to rent software. It would push me away from most of my computer interests if the world moves further in this direction. I have several other non-computer related hobbies that will allow me to keep my feet in the hobby world. All of my editing software is on my XP computer of which I guess I'm on very borrowed time with it. :(

Sad but true.

It was bothering me at first, then I did the math and it's usually actually cheaper with the new system with the benefit of always up to date etc. So I'm now the opposite... and this year is the first I'm actually using licensed software ;)

Also spreads the cost which is usually a good thing.

It was bothering me at first, then I did the math and it's usually actually cheaper with the new system with the benefit of always up to date etc. So I'm now the opposite... and this year is the first I'm actually using licensed software ;)

Also spreads the cost which is usually a good thing.

Agree I use Lightroom at £8.57 pm and I brought Abode premiere elements 13 for less than £50.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido