Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

"No image transmission signal" using Zenmuze Z3 4k camera

Reaction score
I have a Zenmuze Z3 4k camera on my inspire 1 ive read several discussions about the "no image transmission signal" and have not found a solution. The camera is current on firmware and the sd card is empty of any data to take up space. Ive done some of the troubleshooting ive read but still seeing the error. I used a different camera and it worked fine. So the issue appears to be with the Zenmuze Z3, I've heard different opinions on DJI support so I hope this forum can help before I result to DJI.

Note: when everything is powered up I have full control of the camera as far as moving it up/down but there is no video and the message at the top left corner. Image included.

Attachments

• FECDCABF-2359-49C6-B48F-95DC10D30A9F.png
    FECDCABF-2359-49C6-B48F-95DC10D30A9F.png
    7 MB · Views: 23
was this right after you did a FW update? or did it just randomly happen?
This was a random incident. I was on the road and pulled over to attempt and view a bald eagle nest and it occurred. One thing I failed to mention was I did not have an SD card when I took off. I landed the drone, placed the card in and attempted again.

inserted the card with drone on?

try ejecting the card then resetting a few times. maybe try to format the card too while its in the bird.

inserted the card with drone on?

try ejecting the card then resetting a few times. maybe try to format the card too while its in the bird.
Yes it was powered on and the card was already formatted. No warnings for a card format have popped up nor anything other than the signal error

i had something similar happen to my x3. i had to do like i said above and it finally came back. its worth a shot
I am still in the learning process of a lot of these settings so please excuse me if a comment sounds very elementary. But what exactly do you mean to reset?

Oh yes, I have done that multiple times. The one thing I do know I made an error on was taking off without the SD Card inside. Trying to recap my actions it is possible that I ejected the SD Card while the bird was still powered on and I read in the Zenmuze manual that doing that is a no no. But it does not provide a correction if that does occur. I am also very wrong on the camera model, it is a X3 not a Z3. The materials I have been reading in to have been mentioning the new models not the old.

ive flown without a SDcard, but i turn off before inserting. like i said though i had this issue and i just played around and it came back.

have you tried with the drone on to insert and eject the SD? maybe try switching cards too. idk i may have gotten lucky also

Yes where did you move it to. Sorry I'm not sure how to find it. Thanks

Please allow me to interject here Redrockwelding. My understanding is that the original opening post by DeOns was placed in the Photos and Videos section of the forum, and has since been moved by the Moderator right here within the Inspire1 Help section, where it would appropriately be suited.
Hope this help clear things up, as it can be confusing if you weren't privy to the origin of the post. : )

Regards,

Reactions: Redrockwelding
Please allow me to interject here Redrockwelding. My understanding is that the original opening post by DeOns was placed in the Photos and Videos section of the forum, and has since been moved by the Moderator right here within the Inspire1 Help section, where it would appropriately be suited.
Hope this help clear things up, as it can be confusing if you weren't privy to the origin of the post. : )

Regards,
Thank you sir I figured it out. Replace the piece where the camara attaches.

I've experienced the same issue with a previous X3 camera. The image transmission signal randomly stopped displaying the camera feed. On the info page, the air encoder section displayed " Firmware Unknown". Please see attached pic. X3 camera saves pics & video onto the micro SD card, but no image transmission. Tried power cycling numerous times. Different SD cards. Nothing re-established the image transmission. I ended up purchasing a new X3 camera & the image transmission worked again. I'd love to get the image transmission issue fixed on my faulty X3 cam. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide