Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

"No Image Transmission Signal"

Reaction score
Hi !

I ran into a problem with my INSPIRE 1 : after upgrading the firmware I do not have any live video feed on my ipad anymore. I am able to fly it though and it also takes photos and videos, I just do not have the live feed.

I did some research and found a few posts here and there describing the same issue, but never really with a solution.

Can anyone help me ?

Hi !

I ran into a problem with my INSPIRE 1 : after upgrading the firmware I do not have any live video feed on my ipad anymore. I am able to fly it though and it also takes photos and videos, I just do not have the live feed.

I did some research and found a few posts here and there describing the same issue, but never really with a solution.

Can anyone help me ?
1st thing to do is try a different usb cable.

Yeah, needs to go back to DJI.
[00034731][15 00][00] device not detected.
and
[00021120][08 00][00] device not detected.
Mean it's shot.

From my research and from questioning others around the web it seems that having the transmitter switched on and connected to the aircraft while updating is what causes this. It does actually say in the FW upgrade manual to switch it off. Don't worry, I didn't see it either.
DJI fixed mine for free but that may be because I ranted at them on twitter.

From my research and from questioning others around the web it seems that having the transmitter switched on and connected to the aircraft while updating is what causes this. It does actually say in the FW upgrade manual to switch it off. Don't worry, I didn't see it either.
DJI fixed mine for free but that may be because I ranted at them on twitter.

In the past, DJI did say to leave the rc off when updating the aircraft, but funny enough, I just updated my I1 v2 tonight while on the chat with DJI support and the rep said it didn't matter that the remote was on. In fact, she had me check the status of the upgrade to see when the aircraft firmware number changed. Firmware took just fine.

I had this problem a while ago and managed to cure it by replacing the Fast Mounting Gimbal Port cables and connector. DJI sell these parts separately but it’s worth replacing both at the same time for what they cost.

Check the lock for your lens. My Inspire 1 Pro lost image transmission and after rotating the lock to the lock position (after changing lenses), my transmission was back.

I just ran across this problem as well.. I signed out of the DJI account, and signed back in.. fixed... But.. I also changed my cable out.. who knows.

Last edited:
Ok.. Im still having this problem on my Pro. I will get the red "Signal" error in the top left, and then it will switch back and forth from that to "no image", "weak transmission signal".. This is before I take off.. I'll check mods, and it will stabilize with a go to go green GPS bar. I'll take off, then the errors start coming around again, freezing screen, pixelation, .. goes back to all good and green for a min or so, then back to errors, freezing screens,... Im like 50 yards away from the bird.

My inspire V1 has done the same thing. No video transmission and weak signal eror in upper left hand side of GO app
Help.
I rolled back firmware and still no video.

My inspire V1 has done the same thing. No video transmission and weak signal eror in upper left hand side of GO app
Help.
I rolled back firmware and still no video.
I think im going to try changing out the camera ribbon first. Ive tried everything else.

That is what was going on with mine. Noticed the cable not seated on top of the camera mounting plate. Pushed it in good and all is well.

Reactions: Highrpm955

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg